Gaming Netflix super HD?

rolandpibb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the speed, and my Internet provider is connected to the Netflix open network. Why do I see the super HD logo, but the movies look like 480p.

Anyone getting super HD or even HD on their wii U?

rolandpibb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Coming in fine now. On my blu-ray, the HD picture is instant. On the wii U it takes around a min or so for the picture to improve. Gotta keep working on that patience. Mods please close.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Coming in fine now. On my blu-ray, the HD picture is instant. On the wii U it takes around a min or so for the picture to improve. Gotta keep working on that patience. Mods please close.
They have to establish that your connection is fast enough before they switch to the HD picture. It does it on my PS3 and my LG and Samsung Smart TVs. It's usually about 2-10 seconds for me on the Wii U and only for the first video after launching. If you hang around in the menu a little longer, it might verify your connection speed before you start playing something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: "I'm cheating on you with your hamster's cousin's owner's dog's favorite tree" +1