Gaming Netbook

Raki

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
there should also be the Acer Aspire One with a lameass 8 GB SSD or the Asus EeePC 900A with a lameass 8 GB SSD as well...
Have you googled the SSD of the Inspiron Mini? Those lame SSDs are no fun...

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ze 900A is like 200$ USD and has a bunch of 3rd party upgrades you can do... but it's not that great due to the SSD. Dell Mini is probably better, due to the slightly better SSD.

playallday

Group: GBAtemp Ghost
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
PharaohsVizier said:
If I were you I'd try and get a reallllly cheap crappy netbook for now and hold out until later. No point spending your entire budget on a netbook that will drop in price in a matter of months or even weeks. Apparently there are people that let go of their EEEPC 701s for $100 CAD all over the place ever since BoM started handing em out. Chances are the price won't drop drastically in a few months time, and you can always ditch it for $50 later on or something. Net loss of $50, much better than having a netbook that will drop to $150 or $200 and lose a lot more. I guess if you don't have another computer, having a slow netbook might be problematic, but it isn't as if you could game on either of em.
Hmm.. I haven't see any EEE's for cheap yet but I'll start looking.

For now, I think the Mini 9 is my best bet.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: Or, I also heard that if you use flash memory, it can act as more "RAM" at least windows tell me...