Hacking NeoGamma still have problems with game´s videos?

SoraKH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So, there´s a way to fix that? For example, the introduction for Dragon Ball Budokai, runs pretty bad on NeoGamma R9. And i´m a bit worried, as the new metroid will got CGs and the same thing can happen with it.

There´s a solution to this?

gsaz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Backups on dvd are read at 3x. Even perfect burns on verbatims can't change that and some videos will always stutter using this method.
Either use original through disc channel or use a usb loader to load backups
Personally I prefer Configurable USB Loader here, but it's your choice.

SoraKH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
gsaz said:
Backups on dvd are read at 3x. Even perfect burns on verbatims can't change that and some videos will always stutter using this method.
Either use original through disc channel or use a usb loader to load backups
Personally I prefer Configurable USB Loader here, but it's your choice.

Well, it seens i´ll have to use usb loader then. Unfortunetely i don´t have an external HDD, but i got a 8GB pen drive, so i think it´ll be enough for Metroid Other M.

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
8gb pen drive will definitely be enough for Metroid Other M. Wii games don't tend to be too much in size. I think Brawl is one of the biggest wii games and that's only 5gb or something.

SoraKH

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
BobTheJoeBob said:
8gb pen drive will definitely be enough for Metroid Other M. Wii games don't tend to be too much in size. I think Brawl is one of the biggest wii games and that's only 5gb or something.

I think it´s 7.45GB actually. It´s dual layer. Maybe Metroid Other M is dual layer too bacause of the CG, but anyway, i doubt it´ll be more than SSBB.

trumpet-205

Embrace the darkness within
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
If you want to play burnt disc copy at 6X, your only choice is modchip. You will want the modchip that connects directly to the chip, not intercepting data like DriveKey.

If you don't want modchip then USB loading is your only option.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
trumpet-205 said:
If you want to play burnt disc copy at 6X, your only choice is modchip. You will want the modchip that connects directly to the chip, not intercepting data like DriveKey.

If you don't want modchip then USB loading is your only option.

I heard that uloader supports USB DVD drives, not sure if you would count them too.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro