Hacking NeoGamma R9 beta

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Slow down a little. Most of what? Code dump? You need to explain that, what you are decribing is nowhere near where it should be.
First off I want to say I'm an idiot because (as per my PM) I was only using R9 Beta 10 which has no reloading options. So switched to Beta 32 and while default GC setting results in a Frozen green screen I changed GC mode to internal and the "game works"...no need of changing reloader settings!

Thanks for your help and I'm now convinced that I should update to B33 regardless of my MH3 problems!

BTW and FYI...Beta 10 code dumped when I set GC Mode to Internal and forced Video to disk!

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
marquesduarte said:
Sorry, i have not understand it.... it says WiiGator!

Ok, then GC mode internal should work. What exactly do you get with that? Also it's definatively NOT the cMIOS from this thread.

luminalace said:
QUOTESlow down a little. Most of what? Code dump? You need to explain that, what you are decribing is nowhere near where it should be.
First off I want to say I'm an idiot because (as per my PM) I was only using R9 Beta 10 which has no reloading options. So switched to Beta 32 and while default GC setting results in a Frozen green screen I changed GC mode to internal and the "game works"...no need of changing reloader settings!

Thanks for your help and I'm now convinced that I should update to B33 regardless of my MH3 problems!

BTW and FYI...Beta 10 code dumped when I set GC Mode to Internal and forced Video to disk!

Sorry for the trouble, if the MH issue weren't there, you would have done that directly. I still haven't had time to look into it.

Dharc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello WiiPower. I've been using Neogamma well so far, but upon trying to edit it to run gamecube backups, I've run into a problem. I've downloaded rvl-mios-v4.wad and the installer, but when I start the installation, it gives me an error, saying I "need to use an IOS with trucha bug", saying I can get one with Trucha Bug Restorer. I guess my main question would be, which IOS do I need to use? I can further specify anything if need be.

Edit: To further specify, I started off by not loading an IOS, the selecting 'install patched MIOSv4'. After I load the MIOS, I start installing, and that's where the error pops up.

luminalace

Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Sorry for the trouble, if the MH issue weren't there, you would have done that directly. I still haven't had time to look into it.

Dude please don't be sorry...I am eternally gratefull to people like you who come up with amazing software like Neo Gamma!

As for MH3 I play it from USB 99.99% of the time (No need to use Waninkoko's Cios19 under base 37) but just noticed my issue so thought I would let you know!

BTW I was convinced I would never get Midway Arcade Treasures 2 to work but how wrong I was!

marquesduarte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
So I need do download the cMIOS again in the first post (the one tha you recomend but i am sure that i have installed it) an install it again?
Sorry for my english but i dont understand what you mean with "What exactly do you get with that?"
If i understand correctly, what i get is the game running when i choose it in the multi game creator screen. But when i choose the internal mode, the game creator "game" run but the other on the disc dont.
If you dont understand because of my english, sorry, but just ask agin and i will try to explain better...

YOCJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Wow WiiPower you're on fire!!
rolleyes.gif

Very quick changes/fixes!! Respect man!
yay.gif

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Ok, i'm looking into the freeze of Windwaker when using the mini map. I was wrong, it's not related to using a shrunked .iso, it's related to using a loader, just happened here with a retail disc.

=> It's a critical issue and i will try to fix it

marquesduarte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WiiPower... i am sorry, very sorry to take your time...
You are right.. the cMIOS i have installed was not cMIOS from the first post. Actually it was, but i was Impatient if you know what i mean...hehe. Now everything is working like it should be.
By the way, when i installed it, it prompt to choose what IOS. I selected IOS36, and in the next screen there was 3 options.
One to install, other to allow backups and another to set revision to 65somenumber.
The last one, is default no, and i let it no. But when i select install, received a message that it is not possible, and warn me to use dopmios. When i choose to set revision n to 65somenumber it installs correct.
What is this?
Thanks for attention and you very good work with neogamma!

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
marquesduarte said:
WiiPower... i am sorry, very sorry to take your time...
You are right.. the cMIOS i have installed was not cMIOS from the first post. Actually it was, but i was Impatient if you know what i mean...hehe. Now everything is working like it should be.
By the way, when i installed it, it prompt to choose what IOS. I selected IOS36, and in the next screen there was 3 options.
One to install, other to allow backups and another to set revision to 65somenumber.
The last one, is default no, and i let it no. But when i select install, received a message that it is not possible, and warn me to use dopmios. When i choose to set revision n to 65somenumber it installs correct.
What is this?
Thanks for attention and you very good work with neogamma!

It's just a number.

FIX94

Former Staff
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
It looks like internal GC mode doesn't work with two memory cards inserted, but I can remember it worked with older versions. I will test it now.
edit: beta33 and 34 doesn't work, beta32 and below works

marquesduarte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok..another problem...
I don't know when it's happened but rebooter don't work for me anymore...(NeoGamma R8 RC1 and latest r9 beta release)
the last change i have done, is the upgrade of bootmii and HBC to the latest version (HackMii .7)
All the games run fine but when i choose rebooter and its back to the system menu it freezes and i have to turn my wii off. When a miracle occurs, the game appears in the disc channel and when i choose start.....freeze.
Can you help me?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
marquesduarte said:
Ok..another problem...
I don't know when it's happened but rebooter don't work for me anymore...(NeoGamma R8 RC1 and latest r9 beta release)
the last change i have done, is the upgrade of bootmii and HBC to the latest version (HackMii .7)
All the games run fine but when i choose rebooter and its back to the system menu it freezes and i have to turn my wii off. When a miracle occurs, the game appears in the disc channel and when i choose start.....freeze.
Can you help me?

When you choose rebooter, it should print "fast" instead of "no" on screen, you have to be more precise or i won't reply to you!

QUOTE(Shadow#1 @ Jul 30 2010, 01:53 PM) New HBC has broken some homebrew id suggest downgrading until the problem is resolved.

Eh what?

marquesduarte

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
It's just says "Rebooting with Hooks" and back to the system menu...to choose the disc channel to start the game, and lock up.
I have really seen a fast option, but it set to no. The only options set:
Skip Updates and Preloader Support is yes. I set both to no and the problem continues....
I also set force cIOS to Yes but the problem still occur...

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
marquesduarte said:
Ok..another problem...
Can you help me?

When you choose rebooter, it should print "fast" instead of "no" on screen, you have to be more precise or i won't reply to you!

QUOTE(Shadow#1 @ Jul 30 2010, 01:53 PM) New HBC has broken some homebrew id suggest downgrading until the problem is resolved.

Eh what?

yep also things that use wifi to download stuff (covers, cheats) like usb loaders dont work anymore with new hbc

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: That sick boy yo