Neogamma R9 b47 help

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by sexydaniboy, Nov 29, 2010.

Nov 29, 2010

Neogamma R9 b47 help by sexydaniboy at 6:09 AM (2,528 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. sexydaniboy
    OP

Newcomer sexydaniboy Newbie

United States
    Hi, I'm new at this stuff, so bear with me a little.

I have a 4.3U Wii. I'm using Neogamma R9 b47 with cIOS56 rev20 in slot 249. I was playing a Toy Story 3 backup with my kids just fine for about an hour, then this error screen comes up and it says I gotta eject the disc and turn off the system. Now I can't load the disc again as it says err1208 Disc ID everytime I try. That goes for that backup copy as well as my original retail games. I tried loading my retail games on the disc channel and they won't load there either. I'm worrying here. What do I do?

2. ankc

Member ankc GBAtemp Regular

Mauritius
    if you have a back up of your nand you can use it to restore in worst scenario.....you could try restoring to see if it works again...

3. sexydaniboy
    OP

United States
    Might do just that. Are you sure that's the only solution? Maybe there's some other thing I can install? I didn't realize the issue was so serious.

4. sexydaniboy
    OP

United States
    Sorry for the double post. I did just that. Restored my nand. The problem's still there.

Which is weird, I guess.

Any other suggestions?

5. Bow$er

Newcomer Bow$er Member

United Kingdom
    How old is your wii. How much does it get played ?

Could be a dying lens apprently.

http://gbatemp.net/t259074-dvd-err-1208-disc-id

But yeah, that is worrying that NONE of your games work be it your back ups/retail discs, neogamma/disc channel.

Im new to all this and its got me worried.

Came across this.

May be worth a try for now, if your wii isnt already horizontal ofc.

I remember i had to turn my chipped ps1 upside down years ago to get it to play games after a while. Could be something similar.

6. ankc

Member ankc GBAtemp Regular

Mauritius
    you have a pendrive or something that could contain a wii game?you could try loading it using a usb loader...if it works then it is probably the lens...