Hacking Neogamma R9 b47 help

sexydaniboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I'm new at this stuff, so bear with me a little.

I have a 4.3U Wii. I'm using Neogamma R9 b47 with cIOS56 rev20 in slot 249. I was playing a Toy Story 3 backup with my kids just fine for about an hour, then this error screen comes up and it says I gotta eject the disc and turn off the system. Now I can't load the disc again as it says err1208 Disc ID everytime I try. That goes for that backup copy as well as my original retail games. I tried loading my retail games on the disc channel and they won't load there either. I'm worrying here. What do I do?

ankc

Trophies
XP
Country
if you have a back up of your nand you can use it to restore in worst scenario.....you could try restoring to see if it works again...

sexydaniboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Might do just that. Are you sure that's the only solution? Maybe there's some other thing I can install? I didn't realize the issue was so serious.

sexydaniboy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the double post. I did just that. Restored my nand. The problem's still there.

Which is weird, I guess.

Any other suggestions?

Bow$er

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
How old is your wii. How much does it get played ?

Could be a dying lens apprently.

http://gbatemp.net/t259074-dvd-err-1208-disc-id

But yeah, that is worrying that NONE of your games work be it your back ups/retail discs, neogamma/disc channel.

Im new to all this and its got me worried.

Came across this.

QUOTE said:
I read and read and read and somewhere, someone on here suggested lying the wii horizontally and that seems to have done the trick! All the games are playing fine now!

May be worth a try for now, if your wii isnt already horizontal ofc.

I remember i had to turn my chipped ps1 upside down years ago to get it to play games after a while. Could be something similar.

ankc

Trophies
XP
Country
you have a pendrive or something that could contain a wii game?you could try loading it using a usb loader...if it works then it is probably the lens...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: now I have 3 mig switch. going to return these 2 to aliexpress tho