Concept211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
patrash said:
Concept211 said:
This is a forwarder version of a custom channel that I created for NeoGamma. Contains slightly updated graphics from my previous upload to take advantage of some animations, 16:9 aspect ratio and sound effect. No version letters/numbers have been added to the graphics to let you update the .dol file in your SD card and not have the graphics be outdated. I've also included the .dol file and corresponding file structure in this package for your convenience. I've also created a custom icon graphic for when browsing using the Homebrew Channel. I've fully tested it on my system and everything works great.

Download: NeoGamma R8 Beta 12 (Forwarder Channel)

8719-NeoGamma_Ani_Main2.png

8719-NeoGamma_IconHB.png

Great Forwarder!! Thanks.
But can you add loading neogamma from USB:/apps/Neogamma if SD card was not found?
I use hd first fat32 partition for most homebrew and i would like very much a similar feature...

I didn't create the original forwarder .dol file for this channel so I can't control where it looks for the neogamma boot.dol.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Beta 15 should fix the code dumps when trying to load Brawl+. There seems to be a bug in Gecko OS' code.

Sketter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I don't know why people use full channels, just use forwarders. I sure don't use full ones.

Concept211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bula said:
Concept211 said:
Ok, here is my channel updated with Beta 14...I can barely keep up with all of these updates!!!
wink.gif

http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=8781

8705-NeoGamma_Banner.png

Why not using a forwarder? Is one posted with same graphics.

I agree. Once I found out about using forwarders, I stopped using my own channel with NeoGamma built in. I simply post the updated versions for other people who prefer to use it.

I, however, would recommend just using the forwarder channel:
http://filetrip.net/file.php?id=8719

YOCJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Why not keep posting channels?
I prefer them!
Thanks dude! Keep up!!
smile.gif

Also thanks to Wiipower for his work!!
Danke Schon!!
happy.gif

Soriku

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downloaded neogamma beta 15, where do i put the smne.wip and smnp.wip to play new super smash bros ntsc disk? and is the wifi fixed?

Loganzin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Smack said:
Loganzin said:
My friend, I said up there, I'm on cIOS rev 14.

Any other idea?

It still gives me error 001 on Mario kart, SMG, and other games.

Please can anyone help?
If I were you I would use the cIOS Uninstaller to remove whatever cIOS you have on your system. Then run the cIOS38 rev14 installer. That should fix you up.

Just done it while I'm talking to you, no success.

Tried it and it still gives me error 001 on Mario Kart and other games, once again, I've tried with Gecko, and it worked without any problem whatsoever.

I love NeoGamma so much, can anyone please help me fix it?

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
What does NeoGamma say your cIOS revision is? NeoGamma is not cIOSrev15 compatible and most likely never will be.

gamby35

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello All.. Excluse my ignorance on this, but this is all VERY new to me. I am trying to run NeoGamma R8 Beta 15. When I try to load from Disc, I get an error message that says: 'DVD read error, no cios loaded" or something to that effect. I realize that may be a simple fix and I am probably missing a step somewhere, but could really use some assitance as an extreme beginner. Thank you in advance for your help.

Sketter

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
gamby35 said:
Hello All.. Excluse my ignorance on this, but this is all VERY new to me. I am trying to run NeoGamma R8 Beta 15. When I try to load from Disc, I get an error message that says: 'DVD read error, no cios loaded" or something to that effect. I realize that may be a simple fix and I am probably missing a step somewhere, but could really use some assitance as an extreme beginner. Thank you in advance for your help.

http://sites.google.com/site/completesg/index

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
Soriku said:
I downloaded neogamma beta 15, where do i put the smne.wip and smnp.wip to play new super smash bros ntsc disk? and is the wifi fixed?

Don't know about "wifi" but you must put .wip files in "SD:/NeoGamma" (in a dir named "NeoGamm"a on root of your SD).
It's written in the readme file... like other useful informations.

patz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand

LunaiN

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Then Neogamma will never be compatible with CIOs Rev15 is not it, I see bad because without the CIOS rev14 of Waninkoko Wiigator there would be nothing Wiipower.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Mondooooo, sadly I dont have any tips