Status
Not open for further replies.

Neburg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
What does NeoGamma say your cIOS revision is? NeoGamma is not cIOSrev15 compatible and most likely never will be.
A penalty Wiipower, since your work is good, hopefully change his mind.
Greetings.

Neburg.

mousex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Neburg said:
WiiPower said:
What does NeoGamma say your cIOS revision is? NeoGamma is not cIOSrev15 compatible and most likely never will be.
Greetings.

Neburg.
Or maybe Waninkoko could just release a not broken cIOS which will be compatible again? Why does NeoGamma need to be compatible with broken things? Fix the broken Things to work with NeoGamma.

Neburg

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
mousex said:
Neburg said:
WiiPower said:
Greetings.

Neburg.
Or maybe Waninkoko could just release a not broken cIOS which will be compatible again? Why does NeoGamma need to be compatible with broken things? Fix the broken Things to work with NeoGamma.
Yes, but if no one fixes it, that happen to people who bears Neogamma and cIOS rev15.
Greetings.

Neburg.

YOCJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Neburg said:
]Yes, but if no one fixes it, that happen to people who bears Neogamma and cIOS rev15.
Greetings.

Neburg.
You just re-install cIOS Rev14.
And something else, why update if you can play all the other games are working fine? (except NSMB)
rolleyes.gif

Loganzin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WiiPower said:

WiiPower, regarding my error 001 problem with Mario Kart and SMG:

NeoGamma shows to me " IOS 249 (rev 14)".

I use rev 14, I didn't ever install rev 15, you know, I don't like broken stuff =P

Anyway I'm on rev 14 and the aforementioned games don't work at all, while some other games like, Mario Party 8, work with no problem. On Geck 1.9.3 they all work flawlessly btw.

I'll add some more info that might help, the games are all recorded on Sony DVD-R's and I'm on 4.2 U firmware version, I updated it using the 4.2 Safe updater, also would like to point out I have a WiiFree hard mod, dunno if that causes any problems, I guess not cuz Gecko runs fine, but still if I try to run the games on Disc Channel, since WiiFree is an old chip it gives me the same 001 error

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Littlegreenmen said:
WiiPower said:
how can we make it compatible, is it possible

Comment the Sam & Max fix in the source, compile and done.

Loganzin said:
QUOTE(WiiPower @ Nov 22 2009, 10:21 PM)

I use rev 14, I didn't ever install rev 15, you know, I don't like broken stuff =P

Anyway I'm on rev 14 and the aforementioned games don't work at all, while some other games like, Mario Party 8, work with no problem. On Geck 1.9.3 they all work flawlessly btw.

I'll add some more info that might help, the games are all recorded on Sony DVD-R's and I'm on 4.2 U firmware version, I updated it using the 4.2 Safe updater, also would like to point out I have a WiiFree hard mod, dunno if that causes any problems, I guess not cuz Gecko runs fine, but still if I try to run the games on Disc Channel, since WiiFree is an old chip it gives me the same 001 error

Found the problem. You have one of the crappy modchips. cIOSrev14 tries to detect if a disc is SL or DL, and your modchip interferes with that. Use a cIOS before rev14 or an IOS to solve the problem. And hope that nintendo doesn't do the same stuff Waninkoko does to detect SL or DL to target bad chips like yours.

Loganzin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WiiPower said:
Littlegreenmen said:
WiiPower said:

Loganzin said:

Found the problem. You have one of the crappy modchips. cIOSrev14 tries to detect if a disc is SL or DL, and your modchip interferes with that. Use a cIOS before rev14 or an IOS to solve the problem. And hope that nintendo doesn't do the same stuff Waninkoko does to detect SL or DL to target bad chips like yours.

I don't want to be asking so much of you but, do you have any idea of which IOS I could use to stop the interference? Aside that, do you think it would be a wise idea to get WiiFree removed? I don't even use that crap anyway

Concept211

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
patz said:
Concept211 said:
Retal said:
Concept211 said:
Ok, here is my channel updated with Beta 14...I can barely keep up with all of these updates!!!
wink.gif
Not least of all because beta 15 is out.

You're right. Here is my channel w/ Beta 15:
http://filetrip.net/f8783-NeoGamma-R8-Beta-15.html
I got error -1017 when tried to install your wad. Please help.

According to this post ( http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=170104 ), they say: "Error -1017 means you do not have the Trucha bug." I would suggest you search and make sure you have patched all of your IOS files correctly.

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
just tried the latest release r8 beta 15. i had encountered a problem playing mario kart. the game suddenly freezes after approx. 3 or more minutes. i just reverted back to beta 7 again.
frown.gif

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
razorback78 said:
just tried the latest release r8 beta 15. i had encountered a problem playing mario kart. the game suddenly freezes after approx. 3 or more minutes. i just reverted back to beta 7 again.
frown.gif

Disc or usb? Sounds more like a hardware problem. Maybe cIOS, but unlikely.

patz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thailand
Concept211 said:
patz said:
Concept211 said:
Retal said:
Concept211 said:
Ok, here is my channel updated with Beta 14...I can barely keep up with all of these updates!!!
wink.gif
Not least of all because beta 15 is out.

You're right. Here is my channel w/ Beta 15:
http://filetrip.net/f8783-NeoGamma-R8-Beta-15.html
I got error -1017 when tried to install your wad. Please help.

According to this post ( http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=170104 ), they say: "Error -1017 means you do not have the Trucha bug." I would suggest you search and make sure you have patched all of your IOS files correctly.
How do I know which IOS have been patched or not?

Loganzin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
WiiPower said:
Littlegreenmen said:
WiiPower said:

Loganzin said:

If you're interested, I installed cIOScorp 3.5 and now the aforementioned games load even through disc channel, but not through your loader.

Well you said it's the modchip...but the games now run even through disc channel with cioscorp 3.5...weird.

Well thanks anyway, when I get the chip out I'll give it another try

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WiiPower said:
Thanks, i will take a look at it. Maybe i only tested games that were patched or games for which i have the matching cIOS installed. And these work even if you reboot the wii, as long as the disc channel has the disc still identified.

I know you did not change anything regarding this issue (as per your log) but anyway same result with revs 13, 14 and 15, disc channel loads discs patched with 249 but will error on unpatchd discs. TY

razorback78

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
razorback78 said:
frown.gif

Disc or usb? Sounds more like a hardware problem. Maybe cIOS, but unlikely.
usb. funny thing is, this problem doesn't happen to me using your r8 beta 7. mus be my wii. my wii is a region changed JPN to US currently at 4.1 using rev14. anyways r8 beta 7 is fine. thanks for the reply.

OOPMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
If NeoGamma is not going to support CIOS rev 15 could it at least allow for selection of an IOS other than 249?

broads

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have a wii on 3.2 with twilight hack and starfall installed,when using neogamma 8beta12 and nsbmpatched on disc it says your cios has revision 7,,,neogamma was written for revision and up,any help on what to do

thanks

LunaiN

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
Without Waninkoko CIOS rev14 could not schedule your charger, also modified (Wiigator), therefore it is not even his, Waninkoko CIOS rev15 remove patches 001 and 002 errors for some reason, only than wipower ignored the warning of Waninkoko a month ago before the launch of the CIOS rev15.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: douche