Not open for further replies.

Deeptrap

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Question :

i see so much information, i cant remember it all.

i use Usb loader GX , what i have been read somewhere, that neogamma can tell you which ios wad you need for a certain game,
is this true ? and does this also work if you boot games from a HD ?

Tnx

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Deeptrap said:
Question :

i see so much information, i cant remember it all.

i use Usb loader GX , what i have been read somewhere, that neogamma can tell you which ios wad you need for a certain game,
is this true ? and does this also work if you boot games from a HD ?

Tnx
-As far as I know, this feature is only in GeckoOS, not in NeoGamma (I could be wrong here though)
-This is only needed for ModChip Users (Maybe also for cIOSCORP Users)

Summary: If you're using a Disc-Loader or an USB-Loader, you don't need this. Because these only use IOS249 (or maybe 222/223), not more.

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WitoRIT92 said:
any launchers working with cios 15 or how to do boot games from disks with cios rev 15 ?

Any usb loader that is not from me that also allows to boot discs, like usb loader gx and uloader. And SoftChip if you disable the Sam & Max fix in it.

Loganzin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi guys, I'm new here, and I wasn't in the homebrew scene since May, I decided to update my apps and installed NeoGamma r8 beta 12, but now some games of mine like Mario Kart or SMG gives me error 001, in NeoGamma r6 I didn't have this problem, i'd like also to say that the same guys work just fine with Gecko 1.9.3

Can anyone help me here? With a r8 001 fix version or telling me what I should do?

I really want to be able to play the new stuff and the old one aswell =P

EDIT: I'm using cIOS rev 14 btw, also games are on Sony DVD-R

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Finallly added support for .wip patches(beta13). Lots of storage code was changed, so it's likely that something storage related and which worked before stopped working. Oh and i fixed another stupid bug i made in my Ocarina code, but i doubt it now allows Brawl+.

Loganzin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
madri1 said:
loganzin, come back to cios rev14

My friend, I said up there, I'm on cIOS rev 14.

Any other idea?

It still gives me error 001 on Mario kart, SMG, and other games.

Please can anyone help?

@WiiPower: I see that you are the developer my friend, do you have any idea why I'm getting error 001? Is it normal? Or is it a bug I accidently found?

Anyway I hope I can help you make this loader even better, and hope you can help me too

brunomptorres

Trophies
XP
Country
WiiPower said:
Finallly added support for .wip patches(beta13). Lots of storage code was changed, so it's likely that something storage related and which worked before stopped working. Oh and i fixed another stupid bug i made in my Ocarina code, but i doubt it now allows Brawl+.

Hi! I'm new in here! I'm from Portugal so, sorry about a bad english!

I want to know if beta 13 already support New Super Mario Wii, in softmoded Wii with a DVD?

Thanks!

bula

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bula said:
wiipower,

I have 2 wiis on 4.1u with cIOS 14 and priiloader-r15 (i uninstalled it and did not make a difference) and on both rebooter does not work, I get an "error has occurred" when try to run games from DC ( games show up in DC).

Anyway bellow is requested info:
title/00000001/00000002/content I have 0000007a.app, 0000007b.app, 0000007c.app, 1000007c.app and title.tmd (both wiis have same files in 00000002 dir)

Update:

I patched Big Brain Academy - Wii degree (NTSC) to 249 and it worked from Disc Channel (using rebooter) but same game un-patched returns " an error has occurred. Press Eject button...."

WiiPower

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks, i will take a look at it. Maybe i only tested games that were patched or games for which i have the matching cIOS installed. And these work even if you reboot the wii, as long as the disc channel has the disc still identified.

StyxOuZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Concept211 said:
This is a forwarder version of a custom channel that I created for NeoGamma. Contains slightly updated graphics from my previous upload to take advantage of some animations, 16:9 aspect ratio and sound effect. No version letters/numbers have been added to the graphics to let you update the .dol file in your SD card and not have the graphics be outdated. I've also included the .dol file and corresponding file structure in this package for your convenience. I've also created a custom icon graphic for when browsing using the Homebrew Channel. I've fully tested it on my system and everything works great.

Download: NeoGamma R8 Beta 12 (Forwarder Channel)

8719-NeoGamma_Ani_Main2.png

8719-NeoGamma_IconHB.png

Is there a way to get it in Channel but not Forwarder ?
Love this "theme" ! So if u could, it would be great
happy.gif

Smack

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Loganzin said:
My friend, I said up there, I'm on cIOS rev 14.

Any other idea?

It still gives me error 001 on Mario kart, SMG, and other games.

Please can anyone help?
If I were you I would use the cIOS Uninstaller to remove whatever cIOS you have on your system. Then run the cIOS38 rev14 installer. That should fix you up.

gamer78

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can someone tell me why the NeoGamma wad channel isn't working? The screen goes black when I try to load it?

Littlegreenmen

Trophies
XP
Country
Mr Wiipower, thanks for all your work on neogamma.
i know you have said you will not support cios15 but i dont think its going to get fixed, so i hope you might consider making neogamma fix cios15 bug.
lets start a petition

johnmeeus

Trophies
XP
Country
France
I'm new and sorry for my stupid question but where can I find the gameconfigfile.txt file needed for the last beta version 13 ?

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
johnmeeus said:
OuahOuah said:
johnmeeus said:
I'm new and sorry for my stupid question but where can I find the gameconfigfile.txt file needed for the last beta version 13 ?

Not needed...

I don't understand ! It seems necessary for Brawl+.
Eventhough it is neceassary for Brawl+, reading is full of win, belive me:
Known issues in beta 13:
- not compatible at all with cIOSrev15
- Brawl+ still does not work directly without the snapshot method
And you can find the file on Brawl+.net.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Most devices these days have built in safety if the company is smart