Hacking NeoGamma or CIOS/DarkCorp?

LWares87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Is NeoGamma really better than CIOS/DarkCorp, based on compatibility?

*I will have a poll available at some point.*

For the time being, feel free to discuss...

Edit: "NeoCorp" is going to be the new alternative to CIOS/DarkCorp. It will work with cIOSes (above 200+), instead of patched system IOSes (sort of similar to what Waninkoko's Firmware Updater did) and will support both Wii and NGC back-up disc loading directly from the disc channel.

YayMii

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
^Really? Are you sure? Unless DarkCorp has been updated in the past 2 years, I disagree.

Anyways, this NeoCorp idea sounds really awesome. I'll try it some time.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States

LWares87

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The system IOSes? Well... I don't understand why NeoGamma nearly almost supports every since game, apart from certain ones which I'll most proberly never play or let alone come across.

JoostinOnline

Certified Crash Test Dummy
Trophies
Website
www.hacksden.com
XP
Country
United States
The system IOSes? Well... I don't understand why NeoGamma nearly almost supports every since game, apart from certain ones which I'll most proberly never play or let alone come across.
I don't know the specifics. Last time I checked, nobody knew why games like Tintin and Driver work in GX and DarkCorp (so the System Menu) but not from other loaders.

megazig

SU
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know the specifics. Last time I checked, nobody knew why games like Tintin and Driver work in GX and DarkCorp (so the System Menu) but not from other loaders.

they check for remnants of loaders

Reactions: 1 person

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well tin tin partially works,(not 100%) in gx. but keeps freezing when it's doing the auto save. at least this is what i figured. cause after freezing then running it plays the next part of the game. the only place that will play tin tin at the moment is in sneek.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=23HgOvEYrDc