Hacking NeoGamma making me crazy :)

MrWillyWonka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have soft modded my 4.3u and believe I have followed the guide as best as I can. When I would launch NBA Jam from my sd card, it would give me the black screen that says I need to remove disk and restart. Somehow or another, I actually got the game to launch at one point last night and played flawlessly for hours. Problem is it was late and I can't remember if I did anything special to get it to launch but I don't think I did.

Fast forward to today... Try to launch NBA Jam off my SD and its now giving me the eject disk and restart black screen again. Any help that can be lent would be much appreciated as my patience have worn out and it's beginning to drive me crazy. Thank you in advance for your time..

MrWillyWonka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will also add that at the bottom of NeoGamma before I try to launch the game, it says I am running R9 b47, IOS249 (rev 21). Thanks again for taking the time...

When I launch NBA Jam from SD it tries to load up some files and says it can't find a couple. Then it goes to a black screen that says this:

NBA Jam
An error has occurred. Press the EJECT Button, remove the disc, and turn off the power to the console. Please read the Wii Operations Manual for further instructions.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I'm not sure if the game is an IOS Reloading game. Can you play around with alternative .dol loading from disc(no +) please?

machomuu said:
On the black screen did it say, "error 002" anywhere?

That screen is blue.

QUOTE(MrWillyWonka @ Feb 10 2011, 11:09 PM) No error number or anything like that. Message just says to eject the disk and restart my wii.

"an error occured bla bla bla..."?

MrWillyWonka

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thank you for replying... Sadly, I am unsure what alternative .dol is, but would be happy to do anything to help. Thank you again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    Veho @ Veho: :(