Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Hello.

I usually launchs the USB Loader GX, but it started to give black screens and nothing make it work again, until the Wii shoots a error message in my face and so it never worked again. Nobody could help me, so I installed NeoGamma R8 to play my backup games.

I went to the config screen, choose to load via USB, pressed A to mount the wbfs, but it didn't worked somehow. The screen show some tries, but don't suceed. And my isos are in .wbfs in the root of the HD hard-drive I use, and looks it's properly connect to the Wii. What I'm doing wrong?

Sorry for my stupidity and my really bad english. Anything, just ask, please.

WiiPower

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Use Configurable USB Loader instead. If that can't detect your drive, then NeoGamma wouldn't do it either. Oh and Configurable USB Loader should be as good as NeoGamma or better in every aspect USB loading related.

Galada

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
As I said before, my USB started to give black screens on the games suddendly and nothing make it work again, until the Wii shoots a error message in my face when I tried to enter it other time, and so it never worked again. Before that, it runned out smoothly, except for some games like Metroid Trilogy, Other M and Another Code R. I'm trying to use the NeoGamma 'cause of this.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Galada said:
As I said before, my USB started to give black screens on the games suddendly and nothing make it work again, until the Wii shoots a error message in my face when I tried to enter it other time, and so it never worked again. Before that, it runned out smoothly, except for some games like Metroid Trilogy, Other M and Another Code R. I'm trying to use the NeoGamma 'cause of this.
Formatting to wbfs wipes your drive. You can use certain utilities such as Wii Backup Manager to then install ISO's to that drive.

Galada

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
My PC don't have the option to formatte my HD (which is NTSF) to WBFS, so I used the Wii Backup Manager to do it and transfer de .wbfs to the HD from my computer,, but with that I can't acess my HD by normal way until I formatt it again. And even with that, the NeoGamma doesn't look to recognize it yet. Damn.

Krestent

What to post?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Galada said:
My PC don't have the option to formatte my HD (which is NTSF) to WBFS, so I used the Wii Backup Manager to do it and transfer de .wbfs to the HD from my computer,, but with that I can't acess my HD by normal way until I formatt it again. And even with that, the NeoGamma doesn't look to recognize it yet. Damn.
No PC will have the option. You format the drive on the Wii itself from within a loader, or from Wii backup Manager.

Galada

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Ok, now I surrender. I've formatted to WBFS my drive milions of times with diferent programs, used milions programs to put ISOs and WBFSs into it and still nothing. I hate this Wii.

Porobu

Gbatemps Shiny Latias
Trophies
XP
Country
That happened to me a while ago.
I resoftmodded my wii with ModMii and problems were gone

sirus1999

Trophies
Website
shabihsazgame.com
XP
Country
Iran
i have this problem too ...i think this is because usb loader gx version not work in all wii version.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That happened to me a while ago.
I resoftmodded my wii with ModMii and problems were gone
what is modmii?

GreyWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This thread is 6 years old. Nobody is maintaining Neogamma anymore that I know of and USB Loader GX works fine on all Wiis.

JoelDelosAngeles

Trophies
XP
Country
Philippines
1) run disk management
2) delete volume inside USB
3) add simple partition
4) do not format (keep as raw)
5) install and run wbfs manager
6) format USB as wbfs
7) extract to folder wii backup manager