XP
Country
Cambodia
have you tried the 0.21 version ?
Yeah i always use it the b version uk the one has full scaled on defualt
Post automatically merged:

I used the 0.21b and it wont always detect it pls tell me if ur havving the problem should i use the 21 or 21b should i change?

Bro tell me pls i use 21b wuts the thibg that i did wrong

Indy13 pls answer

I used the 0.21b and it wont always detect it pls tell me if ur havving the problem should i use the 21 or 21b should i change?

Bro tell me pls i use 21b wuts the thibg that i did wrong

Indy13 pls answer
Did u try 21b im using the opera

Indy13 i have a question how to set directory and why if i delete the pathtoromas change it to my romfolder it doesnt save and change to to romfoldertorom everytime pls help me

Last edited by yoooblls,

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
@yoooblls

sorry dude, i made a mistake, try the 0.20 EZ Flash 3in1 compatible to maybe get a result with your memory expansion pak

for the 0.21, to set your path, just edit the .ini file with notepad++

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Aww man so it means i gotta put all my roms on the root
yes but you can use both version on the same installation, the 0.20 versionfor the roms that need to boosted and the 0.21 for the other ones that you can place in a folder.

don't forget 0.20 version can only read 64 roms, not more

yoooblls

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
@yoooblls

sorry dude, i made a mistake, try the 0.20 EZ Flash 3in1 compatible to maybe get a result with your memory expansion pak

for the 0.21, to set your path, just edit the .ini file with notepad++
Hey bro it dint detect mine help me pls and does it detecs yours always or not

yes but you can use both version on the same installation, the 0.20 versionfor the roms that need to boosted and the 0.21 for the other ones that you can place in a folder.

don't forget 0.20 version can only read 64 roms, not more
Bro pls help it dint detect mine pls help 😭😭😭😭😭

Pls help does it always detect yours?

yoooblls

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
to bypass the original wood of my flashcard which is not compatible with a slot-2 device, hbmenu allows me to reactivate this access to slot-2
Is there an kernel that allow it

Is there an kernel that allow it
Does ysmenu allow bypass

to bypass the original wood of my flashcard which is not compatible with a slot-2 device, hbmenu allows me to reactivate this access to slot-2
Bro should i change to twillight menu

yoooblls

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
I didn't try with neods but i tried with C&C and NitroSwan and it works for me so normally, yes, it does
Well ama try quts the difference with the latest version of the ez 3 in 1

I didn't try with neods but i tried with C&C and NitroSwan and it works for me so normally, yes, it does
It dint work whyyyyyyyyyyyyyy should i use hb

Indy13

Trophies
XP
Country
France

yoooblls

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
you should test you memory expansion pak maybe it needs to be fix, use this tool :

https://www.gamebrew.org/wiki/MemtestARM

I don't guarantee that it works but you have to try, besides that, try also your RAM (expansion pak) with other homebrews that use it, for that you have NitroSwan and this version of SNEmulDS

https://www.gamebrew.org/wiki/SNEmulDS
Ok on snemul it doenst always detect but on nitroswan always

you should test you memory expansion pak maybe it needs to be fix, use this tool :

I don't guarantee that it works but you have to try, besides that, try also your RAM (expansion pak) with other homebrews that use it, for that you have NitroSwan and this version of SNEmulDS

Bro there no problem i think it wont detect because i was using a japanese version of it

Bro im sad now i bought the expasion pack for the neods but it wnt detect it 😭😭😭😭

Bro im sad now i bought the expasion pack for the neods but it wnt detect it 😭😭😭😭

Last edited by yoooblls,

The_toked_cavalier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my Neo bios to convert to neogeo.neo but my actually roms wont convert I have tried changing their files to sfx but nothing at least i got the neogeo bios.neo but i need roms to play

yoooblls

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia

The_toked_cavalier

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey bro how to convert games with unibios i wanna do it with the latest version of unibios how tell me pls
Ok this is what I did open the zip file but dont unzip it there will be a file extension that looks like this sifx.sifx change it or RENAME it to sifx.sfx then go out of the zip file and run the converter that gives you the neogeo.neo file. Dont unzip any of the files just go change the name of the bios thats how I got my bios to work. My roms I downloaded under NeoDS rom set.rar I never could convert my games though.

yoooblls

Trophies
XP
Country
Cambodia
Ok this is what I did open the zip file but dont unzip it there will be a file extension that looks like this sifx.sifx change it or RENAME it to sifx.sfx then go out of the zip file and run the converter that gives you the neogeo.neo file. Dont unzip any of the files just go change the name of the bios thats how I got my bios to work. My roms I downloaded under NeoDS rom set.rar I never could convert my games though.
How to convert the games then damn i though i gotta change both sfix.sfix buy only need to do it on 1 bruuuuuh wasted my time

Nikokaro

Lost philosopher... searching for a way out...
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Has anyone played Sonic Wings 2/3 or Super Sidekicks series recently? In the former you can't hear the BGM, in the latter there are graphical errors in the background scrolling. Does this happen to you as well? Has anyone been able to solve these problems? Surely it is not a RAM problem, because in slot-2 of my DS Lite I have inserted a Supercard SD which is properly recognized.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Kennyboy, have you found any decent mini Pc for around $200-250? Fast enough to play most Pc games.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'd say save another $100 anythtwith 8core upgradeable ram I'm thinking about ordering the acemagic still
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, I haven't turn on my OG Xbox one in ages, just did now and ofcourse, 32GB update required, gonna take forever.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Edit: nevermind, I forgot I up-ed my internet speed, only 30 min remaining.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Will a mobo with a M2ssd slot work without a M2ssd installed, using a sata ssd temporary?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    As long as sata just point bios to boot to it as main drive
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, Is that a compilation of you?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    M.2 is more of a luxury you can still boot from Ide if you really wanted to
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I mean as long as the motherboard still has sata ports unless you're still in celeron days
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    wut
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh it has Sata 3
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It should still have a Bootable option in bios select drive
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    whats sata?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How you were born
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Sata is the type of interface/cable connection of hard drives/disc drives for Pc.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Don't tell them about old bank drives may explode
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Mini pcs in the 70's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    128kbs of storage
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How do I connect this to my emachine
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The Tattooist of Auschwitz is pretty good so far