Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

NEO2 Ultra Menu V2.00

Out now...

neo2.gif

Neo Team have updated their NEO2 Ultra Menu to version 2.0. Here's the change log:
Neo Team said:
NEO2 Ultra Menu V2.00 [July.12th 2007]

history:

(please format your neo2 again before use it)

* Improve the FAT core a lot,more faster than before

* Support load GBA ROMs form SD directly and run,load 128M rom need 15s

* Disable the SMS fuction temporary,for debug

* Can copy and converte the GBA ROMs to SD directly if want the ROM compress and BOMA support, just need to add the ROMs on the SD page then will compress and export to SD

* Can drag and drop the GBA ROMs to SD directly too if don't need the BOMA and compress support
download.gif
Download
icon11.gif
Home page

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I wonder how well it works...
It actually works pretty decently, a far cry from the mess that was XG2's software. I have a few of these neo2 and 3's here, and aside from being a pain in the butt to get it aligned in the slim loader (usb linker) to flash the menu initially I haven't had troubles with them.

Destructobot: Yeah, you're right. I think they did that because one of the most common problems with flashcarts is needing the contacts cleaned... make it fit a little looser in the GBA slots as well. I believe it is also for compatibility with one of their other units for different consoles (megadrive or something).

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So you need the loader for this crap cart to work like it should? I bought this thing along time back and it never worked right. Maybe they have enough money to pay their programmers now since the MK5 is selling.

D

Deleted User

Uh ... I'm sorry, but ... does it really say 'Reflesh' on the screenshot?!
ph34r.gif

cory1492

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
GBA: there is still likely the occasional one that won't run directly without the proper patch/fix (security/special hardware/etc) applied before hand, but 99% would be a good assumption.

NDS: no clue, haven't tried for quite a while (been too busy with my head stuck in code and PSP guts).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: I just Luv having CEX :)