Hacking Need your help with a certain cause.

Painguy

OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
So there is this poll on Gamespot about the greatest hero of all time. Now before you say anything the reason i am pointing this out is because in the poll there is a choice between Samus & Bub & Bob. The internet hate machine decided that it would be funny if they made Bnb win. Master Chief & Sonic were already kicked out by BnB because of the people from that site. Help fight back by voting for samus. You dont even need to make an account. Its public voting. Im sorrry if this is considered as spam, but we need help. Right now its 50.2% Bnb & 49.8% samus. Please help out.

Teclo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.backloggery.com
XP
Country
The whole reason 4chan is doing this is because people care about some shitty little internet poll way too much. It's funny to certain users of 4chan that they can upset so many people just by knocking some generic FPS character out of a totally worthless internet poll. You're sort of playing into their hands by responding in this way. Just forget about it; the result of this poll won't make your favourite games any better or any worse - in fact, it won't alter anything at all. The very fact that a small percentage of one imageboards users can totally alter the outcome of a crappy little poll in this way just goes to show how the poll doesn't mean anything.

Retal

Trophies
XP
Country
Painguy said:
Trust me this isnt boring
1250115114057.gif

Smash Br0

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with Teclo; What does it really matter? It's just another poll. If anything, it's more fun to see unexpected results, I say...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello