Hacking Need Wiikey installed Will pay $45 to have it done

lanleague

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I live in Knoxville, TN and cannot solder. Anyone who is a competent installer within 50 miles can earn some money for the quick job.

qusai

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Since you don't have access to the trading forum, you can use craigslist.org to find someone.. I found someone to solder my Wiikey from there and it only cost me $40 and was a perfect job

Louse76

Trophies
Website
myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Dang. How about a couple hundred or so for a plane ticket, and I'll do it for free! You just have to feed me lunch (unless there's an edible in-flight meal)!

Good luck!

I'm in FL if you want to drive a little, ha!

PS: I feel $45 is a bit generous. I offer to do it for $20 usually, but that's pretty cheap.

illumina

Trophies
XP
Country
I'm actually from Knoxville with good soldering skills. I just ordered my wii key yesterday and am installing it this week as soon as it shows up. PM me if you want.

Bloodgod

嵐の王
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Sorry, you need to be a registered member and an active contributor if you wish to use our Trading Forum.

Only regular members may use this forum. A regular member is a member having posted at least 100 messages on our forums, excluding the messages posted in our "testing area". Any attempt to raise your post count in order to have access this section will be reprehended. Users that have a warning level strictly above 10% will not have access to the trading forums either.

Older members with > 50 posts may also request individual permission.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.ebay.com/itm/386617469929?mkcid=16&mkevt=1&mkrid=711-127632-2357-0&ssspo=2T8UwYf_Qse&...