Hacking NEED TO GET EZ FLASH IV

Nusdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4igold3ds.com emailed me this morning that they have one that just came in. I made my purchased as fast as I could. Lol. I paid $47.50 shipped, and I believe they're from China.

checkvec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I paid $35 for it including shipping that took 6 days and a 2gb mini sd card and a mini sd to normal sd adapter! I'm really exited as I just got it this morning!!!!

Nusdogg

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I paid $35 for it including shipping that took 6 days and a 2gb mini sd card and a mini sd to normal sd adapter! I'm really exited as I just got it this morning!!!!

Nice. I can't wait to get mine either along with my back lit (AGS-101) GBA console I ordered. I need a 2gb miniSD card though. Might have one laying around.

checkvec

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nice. I can't wait to get mine either along with my back lit (AGS-101) GBA console I ordered. I need a 2gb miniSD card though. Might have one laying around.
Just got mine and the contacts were dirty from shipping i think. you should see if they are dirty and clean them with a q tip and rubbing alcohol if it doesn't launch

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
Darkipod, please message me if you find a site still selling them, I'll buy the fat OR the slim, as I'm looking for one of each for my DS Lite and GBA SP

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Darkipod, please message me if you find a site still selling them, I'll buy the fat OR the slim, as I'm looking for one of each for my DS Lite and GBA SP

http://shop.01media.com/brand.asp?ID=434
Still has lite deluxes in stock and even has an original EZ4 lite (kind of DS lite sized, I would suggest putting down the extra $10 for the lite deluxe though). Just shy of 60 USD before shipping and from a long standing, well known seller of these sorts of things (former GBAtemp sponsor and left on good terms as far as I am aware). Bonus is they use microSD which are easy to find.
If you are willing to mod the case a bit they work just fine in things with full sized GBA slots too.

Fuyumi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
http://shop.01media.com/brand.asp?ID=434
Still has lite deluxes in stock and even has an original EZ4 lite (kind of DS lite sized, I would suggest putting down the extra $10 for the lite deluxe though). Just shy of 60 USD before shipping and from a long standing, well known seller of these sorts of things (former GBAtemp sponsor and left on good terms as far as I am aware). Bonus is they use microSD which are easy to find.
If you are willing to mod the case a bit they work just fine in things with full sized GBA slots too.

By modding, do you mean taking out the bits inside into a GBA sized cart so that it fits into the GBA/SP slots?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.