Need testers with DualShock4 and HBC

Discussion in 'Wii - Hardware, Devices and Utilities' started by xerpi, Apr 19, 2014.

1. xerpi
    OP

xerpi GBAtemp Regular

Dec 25, 2011
    Barcelona
    Hi guys, maybe you remember that I did a C library that reads data from sixaxis (Dualshock3) over USB.
    This time I'm doing the same with the Dualshock4 because I think it would be cool to be able to read TouchPad and improved gyros from the Wii.

As a POC I've coded this homebrew: https://www.mediafire.com/?y9s8xq6rg69xny1
    So yeah, Instructions are pretty simple: just connect your DS4 to the Wii and run the homebrew. If you disconnect the DS4, connect it again and press B on the Wiimote, it will scan for the DS4 again.

Thanks for testing!

2. mikeyt1998

mikeyt1998 YouTube Glitcher

Aug 11, 2007
    Dalton-in-furness, north west
    If only I had the money to buy a DS4... This sounds like an awesome little project! Has anyone actually done any testing for you yet or are you still looking for people?

Only Homebrew compatible I guess?

3. jammybudga777

jammybudga777 GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Aug 23, 2013
    wow im actually really excited about this. i tried the dol file and i can use motion of the ds4 and i can also use the touch pad and all seems to work very responsively

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice