Need someone to translate this for me please

doomtrigger

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone please translate this for me trrying to connect to the dragon quest x servers and i keep getting this not sure if square enix is blocking my vpn or its something else
help.jpg
1.jpg
2.jpg
help.jpg

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
It's something to do with suspicious mail giving the customers information on it i think. My Japanese skills only really focuson getting around and eating, ordering, booking hotels hahaha but this is the jist of what i'm reading (I think)

Essential information for our customers.
Please be careful with suspicious mail

There is an URL in the mail which steals account information
For more information visit: http://sqex.to/VPn

If i was to guess I'd say i was right becuase going to that page on google chrome and pressing the translate button this is what you get:

2013-12-24 19:00
Phishing Please keep in mind that (12/24 19:00 updated)

Than before, we ask you to note stealing membership information by inducing the page on which you impersonate our official Web page, and then use the e-mail about "phishing", but notice a new modus operandi since found I will.
In order to protect important data and information of our customers, thank you for your attention even more.■ ■ ■ (Square Enix Account Support Center http://support.jp.square-enix.com/main.php?id=450&la=0impersonation) by ◆ Email wording, "birth date is invalid. Please enter a valid date of birth. I try to get illegally member information derived to the page content, such as "is sent, the input form is displayed.(12/24 19:00 postscript) [characteristic of the suspicious site] , the destination URL is entix. It has become a com. ※ URL is an example. Page to enter the following information is displayed.   Square Enix ID ·   Square Enix password   , one-time password, e-mail address   (a form that is used to re-enter), date of birth Please see the topics "Square adventurer Shi awakening" for details. Http://Sqex.To/zx7 ■ ■ ■ Square Enix Account Management System ( Https://Secure.Square-enix.Com/account/ impersonation) of "open space of adventurer Shi awakening" ◆ "footprint bulletin board" and even doing "adventure diary", to post the URL to induce to the page disguised. (8/14 22:30 postscript) [example in the square of adventurers Shi Awakening] is performed posts to the effect that "a present from the management is there" and in adventure and diary-footprint bulletin board, to promote access to the site. ※ adventure that the diary and bulletin board footprint of all of you, to write posts and individually do not have the staff. If you find the writing as described above, do not write to such as diary and comments footprint message board of the character that is writing it with a new one, delete a post it [report] I ask to have you reported in button. Also, please do not attempt to access any in the URL listed. ◆ Email "detected the suspicious access" "There was a Terms of Use violation," "problems with billing and contract has occurred" and will be sent. Features of the suspicious e-mail] drive people to the site because of a problem for some, has occurred  "and detect suspicious access" "There was a Terms of Use violation," "problems with billing and contract has occurred" and content has been described. ※ There is that there is a description of the contents of the same in the regular mail, a lot of suspicious mail, I have to copy the text of legitimate mail. · Specify the phishing site URL link destination of the mail  URL regular "in mail body https://secure.square-enix.com/account/ "has been described, phishing landing of actual It becomes the site. ※ Please be careful enough, so here it becomes easy to mistake very. - To disguise the regular e-mail address to our e-mail sender  and is disguised as or less, which is a legitimate e-mail address of our company.  [email protected]-enix.com In other cases, such as "Square Enix Account Management System" and "Members Secretariat", representation of the Japanese have been made ​​to the sender. ※ There is a possibility that the imitative deception variety is carried out in the future. The above is an example of imitative deception. Features of the suspicious site] of the login page URL for the "https", "s" is not on. I've been a "http://". Of-square-enix - I leave out (hyphen). And it is with "squareenix". · I will be referred to or j (El) and (Jay) i l (eye). It becomes and "square-enlx" and "square-enjx". · I want to change the com part of square-enix.com. It has been changed to various contents. ※ There is a possibility that the imitative deception variety is carried out in the future. The above is an example of imitative deception. [Real example using the search advertising] if you search the "Square of adventurer" in-major search site, disguised sites was used as the image of the "Square of adventurer Shi Awakening Dragon Quest X" This is published as an advertisement It has been confirmed that it is. Regular URL of the "Square of adventurer Shi Awakening Dragon Quest X", " http://hiroba.dqx.jp/ will be. " I ask you to access on confirmation. Please note that access to the Web Forgery earnestly. [How to identify suspicious site] before accessing the site ▼ In the case of the web site or on the mail and click on the link, please check URL in question or is legitimate. URL of the regular " https://secure.square-enix.com/account/ is ". Please verify link is not turned separate from the display. Please check in a way mailers or on browsers, such as checking the links are displayed on the screen to match the URL of the appropriate mouse cursor, landing is not turned into another. ▼ After accessing the site , please ensure that it is a legitimate-site. In the Square Enix Account Management system, so we have corresponds to the EV SSL certificate, if you have access to legitimate sites, organization name address bar of your browser that supports will turn green, which operates the site "SQUARE ENIX CO. , LTD. "is displayed. When you log in, please check that it is a legitimate site. ※ The browser of interest or EV SSL certificate, for the setting, please refer to the following site.  VeriSign Japan KK ( Https://Www.Verisignsecured.Jp/ev/index.Html ) when was discovered also, email posts and as described above, "proposed open space," "adventure diary on the URL in Please refrain from that which is described as "twitter" and ". There is the possibility that the URL of the fraudulent site is diffused, leading to damage of the other guests. Thank you for "Dragon Quest X" in the future.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn that's cheap.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Slower speeds for gen4
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then...