Need some help

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by Gh0sti, Nov 19, 2014.

1. Gh0sti
    OP

Gh0sti iOS Guru

Aug 19, 2009
    United States
    Inside you, all around you
    ok so i have a 64GB SDXC micro sd that I want to switch over to hosting all my games as .CIA files which Im in the process of redownloading all the roms.

Heres the thing
    I have a 4GB Sdhc card that acted as the sd that was plugged into my 3DS to hold saves and to hold the launcherdat file along with emunand.

So I thought i would copy all the contents from my 4GB to my 64GB however the 3DS wont read my 64GB sd card with the contents of loading gatewaymode,

The other thing is I have my SSB4 which I bought from eshop on my 4GB

so question is why wont it read?
    Do i have to wipe both SD cards and dump 4.5 again and set up as a new emunand on the 64GB?
    Will this affect me redownloading SSB4 since my account is connected to the emunand which doesnt that have like unique certs and if i set up a new emunand will my account think its a new 3DS that I wont be able to redownload SSB4?

2. piratesephiroth

piratesephiroth I wish I could read

Sep 5, 2013
    Brazil
    You have to format the emunand on the 64GB card and then extract your old emunand from the 4GB card and inject it into the 64GB one, using emunand tool