Status
Not open for further replies.

saberjoy

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
well pokemon nobunaga thingy wont be released until next year, for everything else just google it cuz i dont think i am allowed to post links,
just google it and you'll easily find all of them.
isnt battle of elemental DSIware? if it is you'd have to buy it from the dsiware shop,

I LOVE GAMES LIKE SUMMON NIGHT SWORDCRAFT! :D :D :D
even i love those! i played both of the summon nights on the gba, there is currently only one summon night (english) on the ds which is
"summon night :twin age"
i believe there are 3-4 in total but rest of them are not in english,( i believe there is a translation going on, not sure)

so if you know any game with decent art,battle style,anility to have a partner?then pls post ok?
so basicalyy you want an rpg? try these just to start you off
1. final fantasy 4'
2.final fantasy crystal chronciles:echoes of time
3.final fantasy vrystal chronicles:ring of fate
4.dragon quest(all of them)
5.kindom hearts(both of them)
6.soma bringer(english translated)
and yeah..... POKEMON!(diamond,pearl,platinum,heartgold,soulsilver,black,white, gray(

AihamFiraz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
well pokemon nobunaga thingy wont be released until next year, for everything else just google it cuz i dont think i am allowed to post links,
just google it and you'll easily find all of them.
isnt battle of elemental DSIware? if it is you'd have to buy it from the dsiware shop,
thnx i already tried but most of them did not work these are the ones that did not work?And also i would like some recommended roms for me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @AncientBoi, WAKE UP