Hacking Need R4 card help.. lots of pics and info included.

KimJoshILL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I have 2 R4 cards, 1 I bought on ebay like an idiot before I did any research and one that came with a DS Lite I bought at Goodwill. The ebay one came with an SD with nothing on it, but the Goodwill one had a very simple firmware with some games loaded on it. Like many people, I got a little excited and deleted the old firmware and replaced it with a version of ACE3DS+ only to discover it would not work. I spent a day researching the topic and trying different firmwares with both cards with no success. So, before I throw these in the trash can I was just wondering if there was anyone who could help. I know the ebay one might be a lost cause, but for the goodwill one Ive provided a picture of what the firmware looked like. It was very similar to the one for my GBA Supercard Mini. I've provided some pics for analysis.

Attachments

• image1.jpeg
    image1.jpeg
    35.2 KB · Views: 153
  • image2.jpeg
    image2.jpeg
    43.1 KB · Views: 124
  • image3.jpeg
    image3.jpeg
    38.2 KB · Views: 124
  • image1(1).jpeg
    image1(1).jpeg
    52.1 KB · Views: 138

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The

KimJoshILL

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the response. Ill try Wood again, I dont think I tried it for both. The last picture was to show what the kernel looked like before I deleted it. Very similar to supercard mini.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

oh and apprarently i cant quote anyone while being a newbie

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*