need info to make a really sick tut on a "special" way to use NTR streaming

Discussion in '3DS - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by Dennis G, Sep 7, 2016.

1. Dennis G
    OP

Dennis G GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jan 4, 2016
    Netherlands
    I'm Really sorry if this is in the wrong section please move me around or get me quickly to a answere so this can be deleted.
    My question is. I have "made" a sick way of using NTR streamer, and really want to make a tutorial but I want to post also some files.
    I'm probally not allowed to post "programs" so I've cleaned all the programs out.
    but here is the question, am I allowed to distribute the "installers" or the links to where to get them with my tutorial?
    also could I place "fake" files in my rar so people know where to place what, like a blank notepad file that I name NTRViewer.exe so people can replace it with the real stuff?
    I also need to post some files that would be required. like a Batch file that I've made + a additional program to work with cmd (cmdow).
    but I really don't know what I could and could not post here. I've once got a flag because I've posted a rar with ntr files but it also contained the firm.bin
    and that got me a flag so I really don't want to mess this up :P but I don't know where else to post this and since it's about streaming and such I though accessories would be fit.

Last edited by Dennis G, Sep 7, 2016
  2. Dennis G
    OP

Jan 4, 2016
    Netherlands
    really? no-one? not even a mod that could point this out for me?

3. DavidRO99

DavidRO99 Average Ryzen user.

Jun 11, 2016
    Korea, North
    your back-door
    Just post the download link to the programs

4. Dennis G
    OP

Jan 4, 2016
    Netherlands
    what about the spaceholder exe's? those would be notepad docs that i changed extensions from txt to exe. you think that would be a problem?

5. DavidRO99

DavidRO99 Average Ryzen user.

Jun 11, 2016
    Korea, North
    your back-door
    not really... just dont do save as because if you add .exe in the save as window it will be an actual exe

6. TotalInsanity4

TotalInsanity4 GBAtemp Supreme Overlord

Dec 1, 2014
    United States
    Under a rock
    As long as the software is open source/free to distribute you can repost it here. It's when you start reposting copyrighted software that problems arise

7. gamesquest1

gamesquest1 Nabnut

Sep 23, 2013
    exe's are usually fine aslong as they are not copywritten works (that are not to be distributed i.e SDK files) or have any sort of viruses in them, or if you are trying to pass someone elses work off as your own

TotalInsanity4 likes this.
  8. Dennis G
    OP

Jan 4, 2016
    Netherlands
    there blanks just so people know where the real ones should be :P so ther is no work or anything in them :P, alright i think i'll give the tut a go then