Hardware need info to make a really sick tut on a "special" way to use NTR streaming

Dennis G

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm Really sorry if this is in the wrong section please move me around or get me quickly to a answere so this can be deleted.
My question is. I have "made" a sick way of using NTR streamer, and really want to make a tutorial but I want to post also some files.
I'm probally not allowed to post "programs" so I've cleaned all the programs out.
but here is the question, am I allowed to distribute the "installers" or the links to where to get them with my tutorial?
also could I place "fake" files in my rar so people know where to place what, like a blank notepad file that I name NTRViewer.exe so people can replace it with the real stuff?
I also need to post some files that would be required. like a Batch file that I've made + a additional program to work with cmd (cmdow).
but I really don't know what I could and could not post here. I've once got a flag because I've posted a rar with ntr files but it also contained the firm.bin
and that got me a flag so I really don't want to mess this up :P but I don't know where else to post this and since it's about streaming and such I though accessories would be fit.

Last edited by Dennis G,

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
exe's are usually fine aslong as they are not copywritten works (that are not to be distributed i.e SDK files) or have any sort of viruses in them, or if you are trying to pass someone elses work off as your own

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Dennis G

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
exe's are usually fine aslong as they are not copywritten works (that are not to be distributed i.e SDK files) or have any sort of viruses in them, or if you are trying to pass someone elses work off as your own
there blanks just so people know where the real ones should be :P so ther is no work or anything in them :P, alright i think i'll give the tut a go then

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    A @ Aglae Pheryl: Hi folks