Gaming Need help with yet another peculiar problem.

richardparker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
The straightforward problem is that whenever I transfer a folder from my phone to my n3dsxl,by putting my micro sd card in the phone and copying the folder from the internal memory of the phone, the duration of the song that appears in the 3ds in the sound application is always double the actual duration of the song. Please help me resolve this, and thank you.

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it that the 3DS is reporting the wrong duration, or does the song actually run for the entire extended duration? If so, what fills the "extra" space? Are the file sizes (in KB/MB) different between your phone and the 3DS? What app are you using to perform the transfer?

richardparker

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
India
The 3ds is reporting the double duration of the song actually and if I don't take any action then it goes silent after the song is over and if I click on any part of the song after the actual song is over then it starts playing again and I'm using my phones inbuilt file explorer to make the transfer and the size of a the song file is the same as the actual song file @bahamut920

Last edited by richardparker,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan, Fuck sigma, go with sugma.