Need help with psp purchase

Discussion in 'PSP - Games & Content' started by ryukyus, Feb 1, 2009.

Feb 1, 2009

Need help with psp purchase by ryukyus at 11:17 PM (717 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. ryukyus
    OP

Member ryukyus GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Lately Psp have been coming out with some games that I really want to play, and some upcoming ones like kingdom hearts and Final fantasy Dissidia in August, I need some help with purchasing a psp slim preferably, but I also want to get it modded, I also what to know all the things that I need to mod it,and where to buy them at a good price, and also if you guys knew a good store online where I could buy the psp, a detailed list of what I need,and a couple of links where to buy them would be very helpful. THX

2. m3rox

Member m3rox GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

United States
    Go to ebay, purchase a PSP that has a non-working UMD drive (it'll be cheaper, and you don't need the UMD drive unless you plan on purchasing games and if that's the case you can buy a new UMD drive from dealextreme.com for $15), then either make, or purchase a pandora battery + magic memory stick. You can make the pandora battery and magic memory stick pretty easily, just follow online tutorials (google will help you with that).

3. asuri

Member asuri GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    yea check out the stickies first though it will answer most/all of your questions

4. War

Member War Take it easy~

Japan
    Dude, look at the goddamn stickies at the top of the page.