Hacking need help with new super mario bros ntsc

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The game works from uloader as ntsc ios249 but it craps out after about 5 mins I get a black screen with a msg saying disk cannot be read ect. which is weird because its running from the usb thub drive that was formatted with the wfsb 3.0.....when I try and launch the back up disk I get the error 001 unathorized device .....I am currently on 4.2u with the new prilloader installed which I think is .30 and startpatch 4.2.5

Posts merged

i almost forget to say that my disk channel see's the game but when I try and launch it the wii reboots

ljdarten

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds like our setup is quite different, but I had similar problems with the game at first.

I found that using a different usb drive gave me better results. out of the 6 or so usb drives I have, it seems only one works reliably.

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
sounds like you havent patch the game using the guide in the "Hacking" section or enabled the patches in whatever Loader your using

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have d/l USB_Loader_GX_r815_-_ULNR.wad ....but this game still crashes after about 5 mins ....can someone please tell me how to make this game work

pepxl

GFX W!Z4RD
Trophies
XP
Country
like i said, your not patching the game, get an unpatch/fix copy of the game, get the up-to-date version of GX its up to R881 not R815 because doesnt patch the game

http://code.google.com/p/usbloader-gui/downloads/list

you may also need the .wip patches for the region of the game you have if GX doesnt auto patch on th efly(but i think it does), put it on the SD and point GX to it in the Custom Paths setting, then enable the patch in the game settings

please use the search button, this game has abot 10 threads of ppl asking how to get it to works as it uses the BCA copy protection, which it why you can only play it for so long before it crashes

air2004

Air
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pepxl thanks for the help ......I am currently running this game from the disk channel now ...I have googled this thing a million time and the search on here is horrible for this game ....... after googling certain things u said I was able to find what I needed , for a detailed Idea of what to do

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, https://youtu.be/KaMSXIRReOo?si=2hRoijJtiwPUHXk5