Custom WADS particularly Newer Super Mario Bros

Colddeck84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hi I've been trying to create a channel for newer super mario bros Wii but so far I've had no success. I don't have a USB disc so I have been using wiiflow and a sd card.

I found this old thread https://gbatemp.net/threads/how-to-...per-mario-bros-wii-with-custom-banner.400191/

And I have been able to create an wbfs of newer super mario bros but when I create a wad I just get a black screen. I also tried to create a channel for wiimc which got the same result.

Might I be missing an iso or what could the problem be? when I lunch newer from wiiflow it runs just fine.

Colddeck84

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I used that but unfortunately I end up with a black screen when I try to launch from the channel
There was so
Follow this guide of WiiGSC

ThankS for your reply.

I will give it another shoot but I think I did it correctly the first time because I have been able to create several WADS before.

an example would be new super mario bros WII, however for the Mario from newer team it just gives me a black screen when I try to launch it.

The thread I linked in post #1 gives a download link to a banner for newer super mario i wonder if this one might be at fault?

I will update this post after I make a 2nd attempt (or more like 4th,- 5th)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I really don't want to buy this fap tab...