mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Ramonra said:
Orc said:
To be fair, he's not asking for other people to do all of his homework for him. He just wants a decent cover for his and thought people here would be generous to provide their artistic talents.

QUOTE(Sop @ Feb 9 2011, 08:16 AM) Design an alternative cover for the book

He's not asking at all.
I lol'd.
Well played
rofl2.gif

naglaro00

Mildly disturbed
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
shlong said:
Ramonra said:
Orc said:
To be fair, he's not asking for other people to do all of his homework for him. He just wants a decent cover for his and thought people here would be generous to provide their artistic talents.

QUOTE(Sop @ Feb 9 2011, 08:16 AM) Design an alternative cover for the book

He's not asking at all.
I lol'd.
Well played
rofl2.gif

mellow.gif

but still, having other people do their homework on the temp shouldn't be allowed :|

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
i don't think he is asking for someone to do his hw, like orc said. I presume it's english hw in which case, the task will be to write a story or w/e, he isn't going to get any marks for the cover but just wants to have a decent one. actually i'ts a pretty good idea asking on here... i should do the same, seeing as i'm crap at art.

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Wizzerzak said:
i don't think he is asking for someone to do his hw, like orc said. I presume it's english hw in which case, the task will be to write a story or w/e, he isn't going to get any marks for the cover but just wants to have a decent one. actually i'ts a pretty good idea asking on here... i should do the same, seeing as i'm crap at art.
No offence, but if he's not being marked on it then what's the point in having one? Artwork doesn't just fall out of the sky, it takes time to make. If the rest of the class will just have a printed cover then I don't see the problem with that.

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
cause it looks good for presentation purposes, if u have 2 books, both exactly the same words & story, but one has a snazzy cover and the other has a few scribbles like from a 3 year old, which one are you most likely to pick up?

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them +1