Hacking Need Help! Unable to access System Menu because of bad Priiloader

Sacohen9665

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As the topic says, Unable to access System Menu because of bad Priiloader install and Wiimote is not synced

I set up a new Wii and installed BootMii, backed up my original NAND, installed HBC, Trucha Bug Restore, cIOS 15, Hermes cIOS222 and finally Priiloader v0.1.

Then I took my Wiimote to my old system and synced it to that so I could copy my Mii's and other data.

When I came back to the new Wii, booted it up and held the reset button so I could get to the Priiloader menu and then go to the System Menu and re-sync the Wiimote.

Well come to my surprise, the Priiloader install did not go as smoothly as it seemed. According to one of the creators of Priiloader (Daco) the installer failed to copy the system menu app.

My issue is that I can not remove Priiloader or re-install the system menu wad because I don't have a working Wiimote, (I only have a Game Cube Controller).

It seems like all the HBC apps that I have that would re-install the system menu like Wad Manager to re-install the wad or the original system up-grader tool (v4.2 Safe Firmware Upgrader) I used to got from 3.4 to 4.2 safely do not respond to a Game Cube Controller once in the App.

My BootMii is installed as an IOS and I can get back into it, but whenever I try to restore the backup NAND and try to hit A+B+X+Y on the Game Cube Controller, it either says Hit any button to exit or just goes back to the BootMii menu. I guess I;m not hitting the buttons correctly or something.

I have FTPii installed so I can access the Wii files to some degree.

Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions?!?!?!. Please I need help.

Thanks;

computerboy

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
What do you mean you have BootMii installed on an ISO. If you installed BootMii as boot2 just make sure to have the BootMii folder on you SD card start the Wii and restore the NAND.

Sacohen9665

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
computerboy said:
What do you mean you have BootMii installed on an ISO. If you installed BootMii as boot2 just make sure to have the BootMii folder on you SD card start the Wii and restore the NAND.

Sorry I should have typed as an IOS.

When I ran HackMii and installed BootMii, I did not have the option to install it as boot2 only as an IOS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: *yawn*