Kirby but robot I guess?
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
So basically, since I found this image
1725748625978.png

on Reddit, I've noticed that the YouTube, Wii Sports Club, HBL, Wii U Kiosk Menu, Nintendont, etc., were different. As I couldn't find much info online about these custom icons (except for the HBL, which is part of the Prettier Banners icons), I decided to DM the OP, but he deleted his account a long time ago :/. Then I decided to create my own YouTube custom app and, after a lot of errors, wrong sizes, compression and much more, I was able to make the icon work with this guide. Later I decided to try with the banners, by copying the original one, making it all white and using a vector image of the YouTube logo to adjust the size in Photopea, but when converting to .tga, the file was MUCH bigger than the original one, and it didn't work on the Wii U. After many attempts, I finally found out that these banners use a custom color palette or something like that, that only allows red and white (found out about that with GIMP), but I need black too. And here I am. So, can anyone help me with this? Or if anyone already has the banner with the updated logo, can you share it? (The Kiosk Menu custom logo and banner would be appreciated too!).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bCPk-WCp24 +1