ROM Hack Need Help Swapping Platinum PKM Sprites Into HG/SS

nyczxjay

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, I want to swap some of the pokemon sprites in hg/ss with their sprites from platinum. Can someone please tell me the tools I will need to do this? I remember I used to have a program that opened up the pokemon roms, but I don't remember what it's called anymore. I have no experience with sprite editing but I'm thinking that I can open up both the hg/ss rom and the platinum rom and then just swap the sprite files of specific pokemon. I might be oversimplifying the process, so if I am please tell what I really have to do, or link me to a website that teaches you to basics of swapping sprites in pokemon ds games. Thanks for reading.

EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out and swapped the sprites. Nice to see so many views and no responses. -.-

Poryhack

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nyczxjay said:
EDIT: Nevermind, I figured it out and swapped the sprites. Nice to see so many views and no responses. -.-
And you've pointed out the reason for that yourself. You figured it out because it's a well documented question. I can't speak for everyone but I start to ignore threads after I've seen the same questions pop up time and time again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro