Hacking Need Help Runnign Games on my R4 Dual-Core!

xkrazeeexd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello Peoples, my first post here out of all of the internet this looks like the place that can help me... for the past few days ive been searching for help and i Havent yet find a solution. Heres my Problem:

My partner brought me a Nintendo Dsi (Not XL) for my birthday and an R4 Card, in particular it is the
R4 Dual-Core 2013 from www.r4isdhc.com
I can access the Menu and stuff but when I try to boot a game It comes up loading... then goes to a white screen and won't change from there.
I have tried playing games from Europe and US Regions.
Now this is the first time I have played on a DS since the original came out years ago... So im not that familiar with them.
My DSi is running on firmware 1.4E,
My R4's firmware is 6.2 I believe.
I have tried updating the kernel or using older ones but no success yet.

Im just wondering if the R4 Is faulty or if there is a solution...
All I want to do is play some games :) and any response is appreciated...

(P.S. Sorry if there is already a solution posted I have looked but cant find anything)

xkrazeeexd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive tried that Using SDFormatter was also unsuccessful, and this SD card came with the R4 Product, ill try another SD card see if that works...

xkrazeeexd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just formatted and tried using a different SD and im still getting the same issue... is it the Size of the Sd card both ones i have tried are 8GB?

Valentarion

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a huge R4 fan, and I have never heard of an R4 Dual Core. I looked on the website you gave and I saw that there were other unusually strange sounding names like the "R4 Happy Box", and "R4i Gold Christmas". I hate to say this but you bought a ripoff R4 from a fake company. From what I've heard, R4 clones can actuly run the genuine R4 firmware like any other R4, but sometimes they're faulty. You're better off getting a real R4. Preferably the R4i3DS.
This is the real website of R4
http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
This is the real website of R4
http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/
No, that's just a different clone which is using a similar name. The real site of the R4 team is r4ds.cn.

Because the R4 team is dead. They never made anything else. Anything else with "R4" in the name that's not r4ds.cn is done without their involvement or permission.

Welcome to Chinese goods!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: