need help pls!

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by raiza light, Jul 15, 2014.

1. raiza light
    OP

raiza light Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 15, 2014
    Macau
    so im trying to make my own soul silver hack using storm silver as base rom, and my aim is:
    • to replace all the back sprite with the ones from white and black so tht all the pokemon can appear and not just the head
    • to replace male form with mega evolution form ex: (male charizard with charizard X)
    • to add some unova and kalos pokemon with their overworld sprites by discarding some old unloved ones xp
    so far i have replaced all kanto's pokemon back sprite, but when i try to insert for example mega pinsir i get this [​IMG] and somehow i think its related to the idea that the original pinsir sprite [​IMG] does not have some other colors, only showing in the mega pinsir sprite, here's the difference, [​IMG] , i think i skipped some sort of palette modification step or something, can somebody help me pls! ive tried some tutorials but they werent so good, pls help, thank you

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice