Hacking [Need Help!]My 3ds Boot froze at luma3ds config

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
yupz there is. What next?
Check if you see the config.bin, if you do, delete it.

Then power off the 3DS, remove the SD card and turn it on

It will show the luma configuration thing, set it up. If this worked then you should boot to the 3DS menu without a problem

yudhafd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Check if you see the config.bin, if you do, delete it.

Then power off the 3DS, remove the SD card and turn it on

It will show the luma configuration thing, set it up. If this worked then you should boot to the 3DS menu without a problem
okay I try to delete it and it say it locked. To proceed I must enter left, right, down, up and A button. But I can't do it. What is wrong with my 3ds?
This is really confusing. After I click the left button and try push right button the left button on the screen stop turning into yellow. It's like I have to hold the left button down.

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
okay I try to delete it and it say it locked. To proceed I must enter left, right, down, up and A button. But I can't do it. What is wrong with my 3ds?
This is really confusing. After I click the left button and try push right button the left button on the screen stop turning into yellow. It's like I have to hold the left button down.
Its locked because you need to give godmode9 access to your sysnand

Don't hold any buttons, just press them in that order

yudhafd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
If it turns yellow it means that you pressed it, and to continue with the rest
the only button that turn yellow is the left button. The first one. After I try to click the right button the second one. the left button turn grey again. It's not stay yellow

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
the only button that turn yellow is the left button. The first one. After I try to click the right button the second one. the left button turn grey again. It's not stay yellow
Have you tried to complete all of the buttons mentioned? Or it doesn't let you? (Sorry if I can't help much in this part, like I said I sold my 3DS so I can't help much)

yudhafd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Have you tried to complete all of the buttons mentioned? Or it doesn't let you? (Sorry if I can't help much in this part, like I said I sold my 3DS so I can't help much)
yupz I tried it. It still not working.
It's fine. Just get to this close and about to delete the config is really helping me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Are you pressing the buttons on the D-pad? That is, the one that looks like a cross on the left side of your console?
Yupz. I pressing using the D-Pad?

Gcentrex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yupz I tried it. It still not working.
It's fine. Just get to this close and about to delete the config is really helping me.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yupz. I pressing using the D-Pad?

You need to enter the button buttons shown by godmode9 so press them in the order displayed to unlock

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Only thing you catch are STDs.