Hacking [Need Help!]My 3ds Boot froze at luma3ds config

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
I dunno, Lol. I was just guessing since he pointed to that line specifically. I don't know what you could change it to...
I changed:
Code:
#define PERM_BASE       (PERM_SDCARD | PERM_IMAGE | PERM_RAMDRIVE | PERM_EMU_LVL0 | PERM_SYS_LVL0)

to
Code:
#define PERM_BASE       (PERM_SDCARD | PERM_IMAGE | PERM_RAMDRIVE | PERM_EMU_LVL0 | PERM_SYS_LVL1)

yudhafd

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I have another few hours until I get home
if nobody has helped you by the time im home and done with my homework (could be upto 8 hours from now) ill edit and compile for you
Thanks a lot.

And I want to say thanks to all the people in here who help me. I really aopreciate it.

D

Deleted User

I changed:
Code:
#define PERM_BASE       (PERM_SDCARD | PERM_IMAGE | PERM_RAMDRIVE | PERM_EMU_LVL0 | PERM_SYS_LVL0)

to
Code:
#define PERM_BASE       (PERM_SDCARD | PERM_IMAGE | PERM_RAMDRIVE | PERM_EMU_LVL0 | PERM_SYS_LVL1)
i was gona (and still going to because it would actually be very useful) change this
Code:
#define PERM_BASE (PERM_SDCARD | PERM_IMAGE | PERM_RAMDRIVE | PERM_EMU_LVL0 | PERM_SYS_LVL0)
to this
Code:
#define PERM_BASE (PERM_SDCARD | PERM_IMAGE | PERM_RAMDRIVE | PERM_EMU_LVL0 | PERM_SYS_LVL0 | PERM_ALL)
but that works too

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
i was gona (and still going to because it would actually be very useful) change this
Code:
#define PERM_BASE (PERM_SDCARD | PERM_IMAGE | PERM_RAMDRIVE | PERM_EMU_LVL0 | PERM_SYS_LVL0)
to this
Code:
#define PERM_BASE (PERM_SDCARD | PERM_IMAGE | PERM_RAMDRIVE | PERM_EMU_LVL0 | PERM_SYS_LVL0 | PERM_ALL)
but that works too
I did plan to put PERM_ALL instead of PERM_SYS_LVL1, but since PERM_ALL gives full access to everything, a noob could do something that could break his system and then put the blame on us...

Reactions: Deleted User
D

Deleted User

I did plan to put PERM_ALL instead of PERM_SYS_LVL1, but since PERM_ALL gives full access to everything, a noob could do something that could break his system and then put the blame on us...
yeah thats why im not releaseing my build and i only built it for a9lh incase it does get released by accident
most noobs are on b9s now so if idiots were to use it it would have minimal dammage
(i also havent put firmtool on my good laptop yet)

Reactions: Majickhat55

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I understand noobs might get over zealous but a write lock isn't exactly bullet proof glass lol. If they really want to delete things, they can. People use FBI and delete system titles all the time because "I didn't know what it was" lol so maybe that should implement some button combo as well so no one can claim accident.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

D

Deleted User

I understand noobs might get over zealous but a write lock isn't exactly bullet proof glass lol. If they really want to delete things, they can. People use FBI and delete system titles all the time because "I didn't know what it was" lol so maybe that should implement some button combo as well so no one can claim accident.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
they have a warning for that when you open the sysnand so you cant claim accident
but yeah file management sucks in fbi

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they have a warning for that when you open the sysnand so you cant claim accident
but yeah file management sucks in fbi
I know, but the fact is they still do. Just like you have to accept an update from Nintendo but it happens on "accident" quite often. I was being facetious.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol