Hacking NEED HELP. LUMA3DS LOOP CAN'T PROCEED TO NEXT STEP

amrsy7211

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
so i am on this https://3ds.guide/installing-arm9loaderhax part of the guide but i can't get to the next step because on section 3 it says If you get a “Failed to mount CTRNAND” error, just continue to the next section
I did get that error but after it says press any key to shutdown whenever i boot up again it goes back to the error screen.
I'm sure i followed the guide correctly and i double checked each step so i don't know what went wrong.
I really am in need of help with this

Ewo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Make sure Hourglass9 is in the /luma/payloads/ folder and that it's named "start_Hourglass9.bin". Also make sure you're booting up the 3DS while holding the start button.

amrsy7211

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Make sure Hourglass9 is in the /luma/payloads/ folder and that it's named "start_Hourglass9.bin". Also make sure you're booting up the 3DS while holding the start button.

I did. start_Hourglass9.bin is in the folder but what happens is even if i hold start when booting it just goes back to luma3ds configuration

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
I tried that, same results.
That's really all there is to check.
1. /arm9loaderhax.bin from luma3ds
2. /luma/payloads/hg9.bin from hourglass9

You could try running chkdsk on the sdcard [sometimes the in/out needs a chkdsk run]
Or rename hg9.bin to /arm9loaderhax.bin

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all