Hacking need help for R4 III revolution upgrade !!!

neel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hello everyone !
i am new to this forum, saying Hi to everyone !!
i have NDS lite with R4III revolution (http://www.r4iiinew.com/big/05.jpg) flash card with 4GB kingston SDHC !!
right now due to problem (toy story 3 - white screen ) and Mario_sonic winter Olympic (data corrupt) error i search deep on this forum and i found this card consider as clone card of original R4. ...Thanks a LoT to this forum !!!

i visit above website i download latest firmware 3.11 , i also format my card and load everything what this forum and other forum suggest again but issue is still there !! i also tried to use patch for M & S winter oly. but NOT success at all
closedeyes.gif
in any of above game !!!

My request with you is there any solution available for above games ??
is there any latest original / OEM software that i can use with this clone card and more batter than V3.11 ??
i am good on computers and tips and tricks but NOT so good on games related issue,

my request to you experts please try to help me with solution ..... i will really appreciate your help and support

Thanks in advance - Neel

kaizer3000

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
you r using same card as mine...my only solution is ysmenu (you can find a tutorial to install that software onto your R4 easily here in this forum..)

you can ignore the wood for R4 coz it doesnt work for R4 clones like ours...

gud luck!

neel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
hello guys,
Thanks for your guidance and help, i download R4ysauto.zip and YSmenu.zip ,rename with old name and created YSmenu.nds
i put everything on Root of cart and run YSmenu.nds (secondary)
i try to load Mario_sonic_winter_oly.nds has still same issue Corrupt data error (same as previous),

and for Toy story 3 it start to load but in middle Rom loading error code = -4

I also re-download toystory3.nds ROM and without any change in name i tried to run game but no success

AM i doing anything wrong ?? should i try anything else ??

I very much thankful for you people help and support !!!

Thanks in advance !!

neel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi,
Thanks to all of you and " iluvfupaburgers" for excellent help and suggestion !!! Many thanks
all problem is gone and everything is now working fine ..... No issue with game for NOW

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: this is him being described