need help for R4 III revolution upgrade !!!

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by neel, Oct 13, 2010.

Oct 13, 2010
  1. neel
    OP

Newcomer neel Newbie

Canada
    hello everyone !
    i am new to this forum, saying Hi to everyone !!
    i have NDS lite with R4III revolution (http://www.r4iiinew.com/big/05.jpg) flash card with 4GB kingston SDHC !!
    right now due to problem (toy story 3 - white screen ) and Mario_sonic winter Olympic (data corrupt) error i search deep on this forum and i found this card consider as clone card of original R4. ...Thanks a LoT to this forum !!!

i visit above website i download latest firmware 3.11 , i also format my card and load everything what this forum and other forum suggest again but issue is still there !! i also tried to use patch for M & S winter oly. but NOT success at all
    [​IMG] in any of above game !!!

My request with you is there any solution available for above games ??
    is there any latest original / OEM software that i can use with this clone card and more batter than V3.11 ??
    i am good on computers and tips and tricks but NOT so good on games related issue,

my request to you experts please try to help me with solution ..... i will really appreciate your help and support

Thanks in advance - Neel

2. Bluelaserman

Member Bluelaserman I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!

Australia
    You'll need YSMenu or WAIO. You can find them on GBATemp, but they have to be used as "SECONDARY" Firmware. This means, running them as a ".nds" file.

3. Fudge

Banned Fudge Remember that death is not the end, but only a tra

United States
  4. Bluelaserman

Member Bluelaserman I shoot BLUE LASERS MAN!!!!

Australia
  5. kaizer3000

Member kaizer3000 GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    you r using same card as mine...my only solution is ysmenu (you can find a tutorial to install that software onto your R4 easily here in this forum..)

you can ignore the wood for R4 coz it doesnt work for R4 clones like ours...

gud luck!

6. neel
    OP

Newcomer neel Newbie

Canada
    hello guys,
    Thanks for your guidance and help, i download R4ysauto.zip and YSmenu.zip ,rename with old name and created YSmenu.nds
    i put everything on Root of cart and run YSmenu.nds (secondary)
    i try to load Mario_sonic_winter_oly.nds has still same issue Corrupt data error (same as previous),

and for Toy story 3 it start to load but in middle Rom loading error code = -4

I also re-download toystory3.nds ROM and without any change in name i tried to run game but no success

AM i doing anything wrong ?? should i try anything else ??

I very much thankful for you people help and support !!!

Thanks in advance !!

7. iluvfupaburgers

Member iluvfupaburgers FUPA Luva

Ecuador
    download this. extract it, and copy everything to the root of your card except the .txt filesTTDS EXT, INFO, SAV 6.32

8. neel
    OP

Newcomer neel Newbie

Canada
    Hi,
    Thanks to all of you and " iluvfupaburgers" for excellent help and suggestion !!! Many thanks
    all problem is gone and everything is now working fine ..... No issue with game for NOW

Thanks