Homebrew Need Forwarder for WIIMC

yusuo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondering if someone could knock up a quick and easy forwarder for the WiiMC, ive been trying to make one but kinda noob and im at a loss. it'll be appreciated, it doesnt need to be graphical or anythign special just a basic forwarder

person66

If it isn't edited, it isn't a true person66 post
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Here is an animated one I made fairly quickly. It's based off the uniiloader channel, but I replaced all the pictures, so it looks completely different. it also has a loading screen for the forwarder. it forards to:
Code:
In this order (if the 1st isn't there it looks for the 2nd than 3rd...):
SD:/apps/wiimc/boot.dol
SD:/apps/wii_mc/boot.dol
USB:/apps/wiimc/boot.dol
USB:/apps/wii_mc/boot.dol

Download - MediaFire

Here are some pictures I took,sorry that they are a little dark. The channel is animated, but you get the idea of what it looks like.

Here is what the loading screen looks like:

Oh, and if you dont like the music, PM me a link to music that you want and I'll change it

yellowperil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Forwarder acts weird for me, using it, it wont see my USB HDD, but running wiimc directly from homebrew it does see my USB HDD.

Anyone have any idea ?????

MasterMan

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Does WiiMC have the same problem with forwarders than MPCE had? That of locking in a code dump without rebooting and going in a code dump whenever i try to exit.

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yellowperil said:
Forwarder acts weird for me, using it, it wont see my USB HDD, but running wiimc directly from homebrew it does see my USB HDD.

Anyone have any idea ?????

well i assume its a forwarder base or something that causes that issue, because any wii64 forwarder i've tried can't use my usb, but if i run wii64 from the hbc i can, so i think its just an issue with whatever base some people use

yellowperil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I was thinking about this, and came to the conclusion that HBC must activate something, that the forwarder doesnt do. No idea what though.

kyle007

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well maybe usb doesn't get initialized? but thats not right because with wii64 i can start the app FROM usb, (no wii64 folders on my sd card) but then it just won't open the games, and some forwarders work a treat, like the snes9xgx forwarder lets me play games from usb.

yellowperil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well it could be initialising, but to slowly on the forwarder????

Maybe its even the app not doing the initialising properly, or its assuming the initialising is done and it doesnt need to do it.

This is the first forwarder that has done this to me WIIMC, never really had an issue before.

chaos945

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
person66 said:
Here is an animated one I made fairly quickly.
I've been using your channel since WiiMC came out and it is still working great. I was unable to use the official channel and the official 202 installer for some reason. I have documented the bug, but have had no replies from Trantric. Yours is great though!
smile.gif

FullMetalEnginee

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yellowperil said:
This forwarder actually makes my SD and USB unseen now....

Say they are both needed to run wiimc (message on the screen).

Does anyone have a solution to this?!? I'm using Wiimc 1.04 and launching from a channel gives me this same SD/USB unseen error.

DarkLeach7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I Installed the WAD (It installs successfully) and I start it and get stuck at loading screen. All Wii Remotes shut off and don't reconnect. Only way out is to unplug power. The official installer doesn't work. It says unable to have NAND access or something like that. WiiMC works perfectly through HBC though. Did I do something wrong
unsure.gif
? I did try uninstalling and reinstalling the WAD. That didn't help either.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright