Need Fire Card Help

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by supakyyd, Aug 12, 2007.

1. supakyyd
    OP

supakyyd Newbie

Newcomer
    Aug 12, 2007
    United States
    I purchased a DS Firelink card while I was in China, it worked just fine until I tried opening up a program called "N-Card" or something like that. It reformatted my fire card and now whenever I turn it on it shows the N-Card menu and not the usual firecard menu. And also when i try to hook it up to the usb link using the N-Card menu it doesn't work because it says the disc needs to be formatted. How do I format the disc, or better yet how do I erase the N-Card stuff and turn it back into a dsfirelink card?

2. wilsey

wilsey Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 13, 2007
    firelink is a NCARD clone, ALL CARDS use NCARDS Firmware and use there own backgrounds

anyway to answer your question, how to format, it depends the firmware version

earlier versions - HOLD A,B,L,R and DOWN whilst you turn on your nds, it will bring up the format screen
    latest versions - HOLD START + SELECT whilst you turn on your nds

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice