Hacking Need DS Lite Touch Sreen Replacement

Requios

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, my sister's DS Lite was recently abused by her 3-year-old and now her touch screen is not functioning right, and there are, what seem to be, dead pixels on it now. Anyone know a good, legitimate place to make purchase of one?

Sportsmaniac1322

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Requios said:
Well, my sister's DS Lite was recently abused by her 3-year-old and now her touch screen is not functioning right, and there are, what seem to be, dead pixels on it now. Anyone know a good, legitimate place to make purchase of one?
DealExtreme. They sell good ones for cheap. Be sure not to confuse the touch panel with the actual LCD screen. They're two different things.

gratefulbuddy

amateur lunatic
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sportsmaniac1322 said:
Requios said:
DealExtreme. They sell good ones for cheap. Be sure not to confuse the touch panel with the actual LCD screen. They're two different things.

Yes, if the touch screen is not recognizing input and there are dead pixels then you will need both a new touch screen and lower lcd screen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Lol Veho.