Hacking Need a person with a JPN WiiU for hacking a special app

NicoAICP

Some random dude
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Some people (including me) are working on something special. But that we can finish the work, we need someone wit a JPN WiiU. Reply to the thread and you'll get a link form me where you can join to help us. Don't lie.

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Lol. Why is everyone so secretive with everything. Never understood the point.
I mean, Pokemon Prism was taken down before release because the dev wasn't secretive about it. I can totally understand it. Heck, if they hadn't announced it, and just released it when it was ready, we might have had a 1.0 release available to us now.

JohnathanMonkey

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, Pokemon Prism was taken down before release because the dev wasn't secretive about it. I can totally understand it. Heck, if they hadn't announced it, and just released it when it was ready, we might have had a 1.0 release available to us now.

Very good point. That thought hadn't even crossed my mind. Thank you!

F3r1n

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Yes i have one jpn wiiU. But i dont have the gamepad.attemp to try drc-sim to make it work with it.anyone can help me with drc-sim?for who have succes with drc-sim. Please could you tell me what distro linux or component version that work easy and smooth with drc-sim?i've tried with ubunutu 13.04 python 2.7.9 and cant get it to work.

Last edited by F3r1n,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: