Hacking Need a bit of help where to start...

drazenm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a nintendo switch on firmware 4.1.0

My console serial number is XAW4000446...
So can I use xecuter, should I update my firmware, any tutorial, steps pelase so I wouldn't mess something up. I'm only interested to play backups offline etc.

Thank you all in advance, I appreciate it

rcamp48

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the same question , I have a switch that starts with serial number XAW4000627XXX, was on firmware 5.0 but I have since updated to 6.10, is it safe to hack and if so what should I use, being a NOOB at this?

I have though about putting the latest verion of ReiNX on it or will that get me banned? Seriously considering not hacking it at all as have some purchased online games like Risk.

Last edited by rcamp48,

Kubas_inko

"Something funny goes here."
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
I have the same question , I have a switch that starts with serial number XAW4000627XXX, was on firmware 5.0 but I have since updated to 6.10, is it safe to hack and if so what should I use, being a NOOB at this?

I have though about putting the latest verion of ReiNX on it or will that get me banned? Seriously considering not hacking it at all as have some purchased online games like Risk.
https://gbatemp.net/threads/switch-...he-first-post-before-asking-questions.481215/
If you want to play online, don't use CFW.
Or do a NAND backup, hack it and stay offline, restore the backup, go online.

Reactions: rcamp48

drazenm

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I can update it to the latest official firmware? All I want is a simple way to play backups and that it's not difficult to have my system updated for future game compatibility etc. That it's not a big hassle getting the backups to play.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Good night