Homebrew Need a bit of graphics help for GX emulator mod

Trophies
XP
Country
was disappointed cover feature wasnt included to, but maybe he is planing something more advance, but nothing more is needed for me
wink.gif

r9ro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Wow i couldn't get the emulators i choose working AND after using this Snes emulator of yours i lost my F-Zero save somehow. I'm never going to try stuff like this again.

fmyjunk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a suggestion/ request: Can you mod the cover emulator to not automatically check for updates?

I've never had any problems that necessitated updating and it's annoying to have the dialogue box pop up every time I launch the emulator only to click "update later". Plus, sometimes I click on a rom at the exact same time as the box pops up and it freezes my system.

panmusic

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
It is a shame that after all the hard work and the ambition,this project is dead...
:-(((((((((((((((((((((
(Psiko,where are you?????)

luck_gh0st

Trophies
XP
Country
awww man! what a shame that the covers won't be worked into main release.... well back to the old compiler.... I would be nice to of had the cover mod update itself........

giantpune

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this one still plays games just as good as it did when it was the most up-to-date. why would somebody want to be bothered to update a mod of a program every time the program is updated unless there is some really big improvement to be gained?

if you are expecting somebody to just sit around and wait for a little update in the official emulators so they can update this, then you are in for a surprise.

luck_gh0st

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah good point. I've been out of the loop for a few , I do remember the person that did the cover mod wanted to work the covers into the main release but code changes too so maybe he gave up the idea. I seem to remember switching or screwing around with a makfile and the cover-mod sources but I'm very far from an expert. I will try again soon after I apt-get home and back to my linux box in a few days. I also remember that I couldn't ever do a VBA one. the compiler would complain and I can't remember they errors but I didn't bother to search engine the errors either. So I am to blame or whatever ha. also I think one time someone gave me a .dol that they made of VBA cover-mod ,but it just code dumped no matter the method of launch.

kevenz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
people on the wii gba temp forum always want to be up to date in everything....resulting in brick galore, I bet you don't even play your snes emulators..... you just open it.... watch the box covers and close it down.

jeez i'm still using 4.0 wii (got it just because of the sd card menu) but I don't even use that menu anymore...... so I guess 3.2 works with everything, i'm just too lazy to re-downgrade anyway since I plan to sell my Wii once I'm done with Metroid Other M.

2010 and 2009 games have been so poor, except for the two mario games....... thats what I hate about the wii...... we're always waiting for the great games to come out.

Sorry I'm just mad today.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @K3Nv2, and leave ectoplasm all over the place