Hacking NDSTokyoTrim - batch trimmer with wifi detection

roboz

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Thats good to hear since I just got finished trimming heroes of mana, rune factory, and luminous and the trimmer didnt say anything about wifi even though it was on the all of the boxarts.

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
Yeh, I tried those 3 actually, the offset includes the wifi data somehow. Dunno if the original rom is like that or the ppl releasing the dumps already modified them.

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
hmm, what will be in that new version? and i just finished watching season 2 of Girls Bravo!!!!

- Rar support, maybe 7zip too (unsure tho, I think 7zip sucks). No extra DLLs to carry around! it'll still be a single exe
- New ultra fast overwrite method for unzipped roms (down to 0,050 secs in my comp for 1 rom!)
- It will remember input folder
- Not sure about changeable bg
- Complete protection against resource editors and other methods of removing miharu (yep, hate me)
- Some minor fixes and improvements
- Scrollbars for the list of roms (unsure of this yet, the problem with normal listboxes is they don't handle transparency, and you know.. being able to see miharu is an important feature)
- A small help/readme file opened from a button or automatically upon the first run
- Check for brick roms that can damage your DS
- New icon and probably some animation while trimming

I think I didn't forget anything.

Oh and naked miharu!

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hmm, what will be in that new version? and i just finished watching season 2 of Girls Bravo!!!!

- Rar support, maybe 7zip too (unsure tho, I think 7zip sucks). No extra DLLs to carry around! it'll still be a single exe
- New ultra fast overwrite method for unzipped roms (down to 0,050 secs in my comp for 1 rom!)
- Complete protection against resource editors and other methods of removing miharu (yep, hate me)
- Scrollbars for the list of roms (unsure of this yet, the problem with normal listboxes is they don't handle transparency, and you know.. being able to see miharu is an important feature)
- A small help/readme file opened from a button or automatically upon the first run

Oh and naked miharu!

Those new features sound good to me.

Heh, maybe have her go nude when the ROMs are in the trimming process.....you know, like shedding the excess.
wink.gif
By the time the ROMs are done, she's totally in the buff.
ohmy.gif

Yes, I realize you were kidding about that last bit. But the input folder memory is a godsend for me.

Anxiously awaiting the update.

philco1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I could do without the animation while trimming ... that'll just slow down performance on my laptop and other crappy PC's. Perhaps make that an option w/ a check box plz.

MikeyTaylorGaming

YouTube Glitcher
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Wow trip looked amazing. I wanna go to Japan so bad. Is it hard getting around as a tourist if you know no Japanese? I know English and Spanish but doubt those will help much.

yeah, Japan looks amazing. i was gonna go on a school trip there coz i learn it but it turns out I'm not allowed. i don't even know why lol. still one day. one day XD

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

Oh and naked miharu!

WOOT awesome..
smile.gif
smile.gif

bobrules

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Great, can't wait for the new release. I tested over 15 download play games that are trimmed with this trimmer, and they all worked using the r4. So this trimmer does not kill download play.

thomasroberts6

Trophies
XP
Country
Any ideas as to when this new version is going to be released?

And is it possible to get rid of the perverted background? I live with my parents[im only 13] and i dont think theyd be too happy if they saw it.

Zombie_Mario

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:

Oh and naked miharu!

His decision. It'll be a big plus but the window ain't opened for so long to warrant a suspicion.

BrianTokyo

NDSTokyoTrim Dev.
OP
Trophies
Website
www.eden.fm
XP
Country
Any ideas as to when this new version is going to be released?

And is it possible to get rid of the perverted background? I live with my parents[im only 13] and i dont think theyd be too happy if they saw it.

You mean they are happy with you downloading pirated games, which is a punishable crime by law, but they'd be against you seeing a drawing of a non-hentai female character?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/wZgjSNb-o4c?si=ajt4Lgq_LTYcXxs2 +1