^^ndstitle-1119^^

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The buttons work fine except you can't pivot or move the ball around each character as easily. I only use the stylus to do those special shots and I practically have no time to execute one in Hard Mode
laugh.gif

twiiist

Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Wow, after playing this for about half an hour, I can easily say this one's in my top ten DS list!! The touch screen controls are done very nicely, as well as the items that you can use in it. You need absolutely no experience in Japanese language to play this game. I played trough the tutorial and played a few matches. The AI was easy, but I guess that's because it's still the beginning. If it only had online playing, this game would've been a blast. But playing multiplayer offline is also good I guess.
smile.gif
Really gonna play this one allllooot longer than most of the games i've flashed.
biggrin.gif

well can't imagine the other top 10....

"this game is bad"

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I think it was me complaining about replays being too long. It wasn't just the replays I meant though, but even the fact that it treats things like a round. Every time you get the ball, it says "Ready, Start". It slows down the pace of the game too much, and should just be continuous.

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I think it was me complaining about replays being too long. It wasn't just the replays I meant though, but even the fact that it treats things like a round. Every time you get the ball, it says "Ready, Start". It slows down the pace of the game too much, and should just be continuous.
Yeah, I get what you mean. If you play real-life basketball sims like EA's NBA series, the match just keeps on playing after one side scores.

But I still think it's a fun game. You don't get to boost up your scores by collecting coins, bash your opponents with items, knock them away, play on exotic courts, use powerup items or use fancy special shots in those sims like you can do here. That's the whole fun of DS games IMO. Always something new (not always good or accepted of course) and different wheareas games for the Sony consoles, try too hard to look good and keep the traditional gameplay (apart from a few exceptions) but, lets not go into that...

E

europat

Just have noticed on the M3 Adapter website, they have done the update Vers. 22e , which support Mario Basket 3-on-3 by now
smile.gif

Wooo hooo
smile.gif

Time to play !

Pat

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
To get the last two players you must beat Regular mode with all Gold then Hard mode with all Gold! That means beating the opposite team by more then 200 points each time. I doubt anyone can do it to the last stars team on hard!

FifthE1ement

jhoff80

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Whats really ridiculous is when you get free enough to use your super shot, and then they use the shield to prevent your teammate from going anywhere near the ball. I lost two games in a row because of this.

Also, I've noticed some players are better than others at making outside shots. Is anyone the best at this? Also, is there any trick to making outside shots? I mean does the speed of the stroke or how straight it is affect the shot? I haven't really been able to tell, but all of my shots always hit the rim before bouncing a few times and deciding whether to go in or not, as compared to when the computer just makes them right away.

lumo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
does anyone else use the same controls as me, use stylus mode for attacking so i can move ball away from opponents and do super shots, but when on defense i switch to buttons and using b to steal and use items and x twice to stop dunks i seem to win everything, except the ff team on hard as they have a habit of avoiding every dunk defense and not letting my team dunk, even mario and ninja who i think have faster dunk animations.

anonyplayer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is the saver type for this game? My EZ4 comes up as UNKNOWN in the latest client when trying to write, and it doesn't save properly on the DS. What do I need to set it to (size/type)?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtu.be/4l3lyXcUDkI?feature=shared&t=43