Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Dirtie, a trick that will save your life in the off chance you don't know it. Jump, then slide the stylus up to do some air smack. Whenever they try to dunk, you have to be there to intercept them. Also, unlike other opponents, don't focus on coins, just try and get as many baskets as quickly as possible.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't stand to use the stylus on this game and I just use the D-Pad. How do you change players? Also what are the controls for the D-Pad and supermoves? Is there a faq or mini guide on menus or anything since I beat the Rainbow team on the ship pretty bad so I must be good at this game. Using the D-Pad helps for winnning and how do you do the challeges with the dpad and not the stylus? Thanks for any help or links to guides or help.

FifthE1ement

x_comp

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Dirtie, a trick that will save your life in the off chance you don't know it. Jump, then slide the stylus up to do some air smack. Whenever they try to dunk, you have to be there to intercept them. Also, unlike other opponents, don't focus on coins, just try and get as many baskets as quickly as possible.

Agreed. Stop them from dunking then just concentrate on dodging them and dunking as fast as possible. They're a fairly agressive bunch
biggrin.gif

I can't stand to use the stylus on this game and I just use the D-Pad. How do you change players? Also what are the controls for the D-Pad and supermoves? Is there a faq or mini guide on menus or anything since I beat the Rainbow team on the ship pretty bad so I must be good at this game. Using the D-Pad helps for winnning and how do you do the challeges with the dpad and not the stylus? Thanks for any help or links to guides or help.

FifthE1ement
Check the screens I posted here although you should be able to work things out.

The cups in the first mode is fairly easy. Just wait until you play the Rainbow Cup on Hard Mode, though
laugh.gif

barnacles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
After playing for a while, I'm quite disapointed... It's not as fun as previous mario sport games...

Obviously you never played Mario Baseball . . .

I like it. The stylus play definitely takes some getting used to, but I'm glad we have another sports game at least. We need a lot more. Hasn't anyone figured out that a touch screen can make for really interesting batting gameplay? I don't think there's even a baseball slated to come to the DS anytime soon.

I can only play Baseball Advance for so long . . .

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks so much for the screens! Since I can play the game with the dpad is is possible to play the tutorial with the dpad? Also, I beat the game, I kicked the star cups and square teams ass, but how do I unlock the balls and the other players?

FifthE1ement

Dirtie

:'D
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
I know I can do that, it just seems to never work though. I stand under the basket and it seems my timing is perfect... obviously it isn't.

FifthE1ement

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go into options... 3rd item down and set to yes. You'll notie the top screen go from showing you a picture of the dpad to a picture of the face buttons. I had this same problem!

FifthE1ement

sandreezy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
has anyone found a way to get this working on the m3? i read something about a ripped something or other but so far im pretty much in the dark.

berlinka

You have sustained a lethal injury.
Trophies
Website
www.berlinka.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is there anybody who knows how to get past the "Defense tutorial" part where you have to block (red shield/stroke down) and bump Wario away? I still haven't managed to do it. I got it right one time. I really would like to get through the whole tutorial.
Thnx

gcleech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
U-disk Manager Version V4.1C(+ loader V4.1A)
============================================
1. Support running the new NDS game 0505-Mario Basket 3...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nintendo becomes responsible for 2024s virus +1