~••Lucky҉Shot••~
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
I'm thinking Jurassic Park meets Duel Masters.
tongue.gif

Resident0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
The IGN review said it was like Qix by Taito, where you draw lines around moving objects to cut out parts of the screen before the bad guy touches the line that you are drawing...

How has that got anything to do with dinosaurs?

bollocks

Trophies
XP
Country
Looks interesting, but then I've always had somewhat of a boner for Qix. Especially Qix Adventure on the GBC. (btw it's been out in Japan for a while, under the title "Kyouryuu Taisen Dino Champ: Saikyou DNA Hakkutsu Daisakusen" or something like that)

Paladin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not considered a scene group? That's because you aren't. Scene groups don't run public channels and have fservs in them.

As I recall back in the day several groups had their own release chans. Today they probably still do but are more secretive about it. Anyways, this is a moron. lol, if you read nfos you'd understand better.

incinerator

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
So I guess the logic is, if your release chan is public, you're not a real scene group? Sounds like elitist bullshit to me
tongue.gif

opcode32

powerh8er par excellence
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So I guess the logic is, if your release chan is public, you're not a real scene group? Sounds like elitist bullshit to meÂ
tongue.gif

you hit the nail right on the head. also this rather sounds like smart bullshit to me. the big groups would not be releasing anymore today if they showed up in public channels, or even ran some. but their asses would be dragged into jail faster then you could count to 3. but i guess people like you don't care about others lives, as long as you get get the juarez for free
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 90K it's fine lol