:D
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what do you think about this game?? a couple of reviews I've read aren't said it's not good..

And a couple I read said it was. Thats y u have to play and judge for urself
smile.gif

stingfist

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
For me it is a good game, only problems are the controls, and easily getting killed because of the controls
tongue.gif

Ah one thing, how do we make sure no monster comes out of those pentagram-ish grounds? I put a monster on them but it isnt a handy way of doing it as I run out of monsters easily
tongue.gif

pacha69

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Belgium
so how does this game play ? is it a la final fantasy or more like kingdom hearts 2 on gba ?

I looked for it but can't find it on my regular sources, this game makes me so curious, because the only rpg I enjoyed on ds was Mario and luigi

Zaraf

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Guys, this game plays like a mix between Tao's Adventure and Warcraft 3, minus the building. You have your hero, and you capture monsters who you use to fight physically for you. You fight with magic by casting spells by drawing on the touch screen, and you do the normal select and move much like in Warcraft or other RTS. Check the gamefaqs board for this since I discussed it in much detail back during the japanese release. Almost finished the game too....but then decided to wait for the english release before finishing it
tongue.gif
lol

ROM Phreak

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Tried to patch the game with NDSpatcher but it wouldn't patch at all. Used LoadMe and that worked. But when I put the game on my EZFA 256 it wouldn't play. It's possible I screwed something up since I'm not all that familiar with these patchers, but from the looks of it, it don't work on the gba carts (or at least not mine).
frown.gif
:'(
cry.gif

Jojjy Ugnick

shake your bonbon
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Tried to patch the game with NDSpatcher but it wouldn't patch at all. Used LoadMe and that worked. But when I put the game on my EZFA 256 it wouldn't play. It's possible I screwed something up since I'm not all that familiar with these patchers, but from the looks of it, it don't work on the gba carts (or at least not mine).Â
frown.gif
 :'(Â
cry.gif

ah no! say it ain't so! I wanted to play it too...

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wow finally out. now everyone on irc can stop begging, not that it bothered me I mean... why do people complain so much about people begging for this game? I just joke around calling it nerdy and such just cuz it's an rpg but I don't mind if an occasional silly begs for any game, even if it is pokemon (ok that is kind of stretching it but oh well). Anyway ppl will beg for it to be SENT now but still.. I mean it's an fserve channel so just have fun
biggrin.gif
and let the sillies enjoy the triggers & free leech.

goomba

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Damn, whats up with the supercard SD?
Also this game get freezed randomly.
really ennoying
hate2.gif

It's been freezing for me too, but not randomly. The second battle where the village is being attacked--two black screens every time. I've got all three options ticked in 2.52 patcher, but I'll try re-patching it with none (or 2.51).

-Edit-

Well, patching with 2.51 fixed me up. Looks like romman has some work to do...
unsure.gif

diamdim

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Greece
No luck at first with EZ-II 256, i got the following message "Backup device failed to initialize. Turn off the power and reinsert Game Card."
i was using Advance Wars original card. Then i tried Super Mario DS and the game worked!
I flashed the cart with EZ client 3.25 and ndsloader.

Triforce

Trophies
Website
www.ds-scene.net
XP
Country
hmm well thats strange 2.53 is fine for me, im on chapter 3 about 20 stages into the game havent had a single lock up.
I only patched with faster gameplay checked, turn all those other patches off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://doublepulsar.com/recall-stealing-everything-youve-ever-typed-or-viewed-on-your-own-window...